Chapter 7

Disclaimers:
I do NOT own any Blue Lock's plot and characters (etc.) created by Muneyuki Kaneshiro-san and illustrated by Yusuke Nomura-san.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kira found himself stunned by your words, speechless, with his nose bleeding while sitting on the ground.

The Television on the wall once again turned on to display the visage of Ego, his quiet clapping resounding through the space of the room.

"Alright, you all quietened down... Good job, you unpolished gems"

'Unpolished gems...? Oh, right', Y/n first contemplated the person's words, thinking if he should accept it and keep it in mind to better himself, or reject it like a child throwing a tantrum for being treated as one.

"Let us continue to the results"

He continues, his expression not at all changing into another.

"The player we will get rid of is... Ryosuke Kira! You are expelled!!"

Announced him, an impending doom starting to drop down into the mentioned player. Kira whipped his head towards the screen, his wide eyes ever so turning crazy from madness. He bowed his head down, looking like he was mulling over the words that were just spoken.

"...What the f**k? Do you think you'll win the world cup with this dumb s**t?! With these stupid games... Why was I...?!"

He slowly muttered to himself, trying to make sense of everything using his current knowledge and beliefs when it comes to being a football player.

"HOW COULD YOU ERASE THE FUTURE OF A PLAYER AS TALENTED AS ME?!!"

Kira growled, literally screeching like a banshee now from his livid and violent overflowing emotions. It even sounds like his voice is gonna get hoarse any time now from his unnecessary yelling.

'Are you really?'

Y/n questions in his mind, doubtful about his sentence.
"Aren't I Japan's 'National treasure'?! Huh?!"

'No one cares, bird brain. In this place, we're not represented by our past experiences or achievements, dimwit.'

"So why the f**k don't you expel Isagi, Igaguri, or L/n instead?! They're F***ING WEAKLINGS!!"

Y/n could've sworn he heard the guy's voice crack a bit there, he really should stop screaming now, it's not like he won't be heard if he lowered his voice.

'The hell? Don't you have any other insults to say? You're the one who lost not us, so are you saying that you're just a speck of dust? Wait- that rhymed-'

"Say what?!"

Igarashi cried out, feeling awfully offended, despite the fact that he was the one who didn't lose and was kicked out. Kira just glared at him in response, then once again, screaming, which is absurd.

"WHAT?! You're literally on the floor because of just a little incident! SO WHAT CAN YOU F***ING SAY FOR YOURSELF, YOU S***HEAD?!"

Y/n winced, thinking that that was kinda harsh of the guy. Igarashi, however, recoiled to himself and kept quiet, unable to defend his own pride from the reality of everything.

"Kira..."

Isagi murmured, unaware of his feelings of pity and yet fully aware of his adrenaline, making him feel rather guilty.

"What's even the point of this stupid game?! TAG AIN'T F***ING FOOTBALL!! So why are we even doing it?!"

Kira shouted, throwing around his arm in a gesture of being unable to discern the meaning behind the exercise, or in this case, elimination exam.