Chapter 6

Disclaimers:
I do NOT own any Blue Lock's plot and characters (etc.) created by Muneyuki Kaneshiro-san and illustrated by Yusuke Nomura-san.

______________________________________________________________________________________

In a split second, Y/n shrugged and ran towards the direction of the ball, blocking its way and smoothly recovering the ball. 

Y/n instantly passed it to Isagi as what was supposed to happen, but more gently yet swift, and dashing away.
Once calming down, Kunigami sweat dropped yet left it alone, apologizing in the meantime. 

"Oh... My bad, that wasn't for you"

The others near Isagi fled, not at all yearning for the ball to hit them and make them 'it'.

"Still me, huh..."

Isagi muttered to himself, a bit disappointed yet knowing that he's at least saved from that kind of power kick to the ball.

'S**t... I need to hit someone now, or else I'm finished... My football career would be over! I can't let that happen! I won't let it end like this!'

Igaguri hopped away from Isagi, shouting his joy at the top of his lungs.

"O great Buddha!"

Isagi scowled at the guy, not happy at all with what he did by using him as a shield.

Only one minute left, huh. Y/n huffed, glancing at Sora at one of the top of the lockers, and saw her watching their movements.

"Isagi-kun?! Hey! Why did you stop the ball if you're gonna pass it to him anyway?!"

Kira yelled out in frustration an irritated look on his face showing with a tick mark. 

"Cause I want to, what else? Besides, the ball was supposed to go his way anyways, I just made it so it won't hurt him much stupid"

"But you-!"

Y/n shrugged, rolling his eyes and jogging away. "If it's too much for you, then why don't you take it from him then?" He added.

In return, Kira just became quiet, not knowing what to answer back to your words.

Isagi analyzed his surroundings and the people around him, trying to find someone who he can tag to secure his football career.

Meanwhile, Y/n is just watching them from the sidelines, dodging those who try to get a hold of him, specifically Bachira.

'In the end, I should focus on the lowest rank here... Where's L/n?'

He searches for Y/n, not finding his silhouette anywhere, perhaps he's just too good at lying low like a shadow. 

'I can't find him... Then... Igarashi!"

Isagi was just giving signals of sending the ball towards Igarashi, his hesitations and nervousness getting the best out of him. Because of this, his prey starts to yell and dash away.

"ALRIIIIIIGHT!!! I GOTTA GIVE IT MY ALL FOR THE LAST MINUTEEE!!!! TIME TO RUN FOR MY LIFEEEEE!!!!!"

Y/n faced the guy and stared at his eyes, his gaze as cold as ice. Bachira unconsciously shuddered in response, his feet taking a few steps away. 

'Whoa... His eyes are too intense, it's like he's gonna eat me alive...'

Y/n however, has other plans, purposely walking towards the other and staring holes through him.

"If you want me to be tagged, then don't deliberately force it, pass the ball to me later when you find a real good reason to, for me to listen to you and do so. I'll find my way towards the ball"