Cleaning Up Disaster

"Oh my god," Finn moaned, staring at Oliver with wide eyes.

"Ehm, it's fine," he said, staring down at his now ruined shirt.

Finn started gagging again, but Katie rushed over and helped her to the bathroom, getting her to the toilet just in time. She held back her hair as the poor woman continued to empty her stomach contents, gently patting her back.

She glanced over her shoulder, seeing a concerned Oliver standing in the door, though not getting too close.

"God, I have done this since uni," Finn wailed, leaning her forehead on the toilet after she finished. "So embarrassing."

"It's okay," Katie said, rubbing her back. "Feel better?"

"I think I'm done," Finn said, sitting up and looking over at her with a woebegone expression.

"Let's get you cleaned up and then you should lie down for a bit," Katie said soothingly. Finn nodded and allowed her to help her up off the floor and then over to the sink where she rinsed out her mouth and then threw water on her face. "This way."

They stepped out into the hallway in time to see Oliver stepping out of his room as he slid his wand into his back pocket, his shirt magically clean. Katie shot him an exasperated look that he ignored. What had she said about no magic in front of Finn?

"You can put her in here," he said, stepping over to Finn's other side and wrapping his arm around her, taking most of her weight from Katie.

Thankfully, Finn was too drunk to notice that his clothes were no longer covered in sick.

"This is so embarrassing," Finn moaned.

"It's fine, truly," Oliver said as they helped her in and onto the bed. Finn rolled over and curled up.

"Room's spinnin'," Finn slurred.

The two stepped back out into the hallway, though left the door open in case she needed something.

"I should get her home," Katie said with a frown.

Oliver looked over, taking in Finn's state. She was in no condition to move at the moment, that was clear.

"I don't think you should take a cab in case she vomits again," he said. "I can help apparate her there since she looks like she's about to pass out."

"Okay... I just wanted her to have fun tonight," she said softly. Oliver turned to look at her, smiling slightly.

"I think she did," he replied. "You're a good friend, Kates." Katie smiled softly and looked back at Finn. "Really, it's not the first time someone's retched on me."

"She's going to be so pissed about that tomorrow," Katie said. "Think she fancies you a bit."

Oliver chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hadn't noticed," he replied.

Katie just laughed softly and shook her head. It was just like him - she was fairly sure the entire party had noticed that Finn was attracted to him while he was completely clueless. Just as she had noticed his attraction to her and he likely didn't realize she had caught onto that either.

"We'll wait until she's asleep and then take her home," she replied. Oliver nodded.

 Oliver nodded