lingerie

This was bad, like really bad. I only had one bra that i wore, and ONLY five pairs of underwear thanks to someone. I had turned 23 just two weeks ago and my friends gifted me many different types of lingerie. Of course, my husband being a lingerie lover, he just HAD to rip them to peaces once we were in the bedroom.

So, my mission today is to go to the mall and buy some much needed lingerie.
But I couldn't go alone, that being a rule for me to keep since my husband was a Mafia boss and he had many enemies. Which I understood completely.

So, with that being said, I woke up today to an empty bed which was odd since Ares always slept in and cling onto me once I wanted to get up. He must be working. I thought to myself, setting my feet down on the cold floor and entering the bathroom that was connected to our bedroom.

I strip down from my clothes, putting them in the laundry basket and stepping in the shower. I turn the faucet on, letting it run on for a sec to get the right temperature. Once the water was nice and warm, I step under, closing my eyes as I relax, running my fingers through my dark brown hair. Getting my hair wet, then squeezing flower scented shampoo on my palm, massaging it in my hair all around. I washed the now foamy shampoo out of my hair, taking my time to rinse every bit of shampoo away. I repeat the proses, but with my conditioner that also was scented with flowers.

Washing the rest of my body and rinsing the conditioner away, i was done with my thirty-minute shower. I grabbed my white robe, tying the belt around my waist, stepping out of the shower to do rest of my routine. I apply few hair products in my hair after drying it with a towel, washing my face and moisturizing it with products and lastly brushing my teeth.

I let my hair air dry since I wasn't a fan of using heat on my hair. I exit our bathroom, entering our walking closet. I eye my rack of clothes, thinking of an outfit to wear. If I had to try on bras today, it would be the best to choose and outfit that was easy to take off and put on. So, a dress it is. I choose a green colored dress with stretchy material. It was sleeveless that came up to mid thighs.

Once I was dressed, I was ready to leave.
But I just need to convince Ares into going with me, that won't take long. I grab my phone on my way out, heading over to his home office, knowing too well that he was there. The door to his office was shut, but I heard muffled speaking at the other side. Bingo. I twist the doorknob, pushing the door open.

Our eyes meet the second the doors open, his lips curving upwards into a smile. I smiled from ear to ear, closing the door behind me as I stepped in. He rolled his eyes, grumbling under his breath as he spoke. "Yeah, I know. But can't you just do your fucking job this once Eric?! Or do I need to fucking teach you a fucking lesson?!" He raised his voice, jaw clenching with anger. Ah, talking to his brother. I chuckled to myself.

I noticed how I just stood there, to which I walked further in, his eyes following my next move. He pushed himself further away from his desk, patting his lap. Gladly taking his invite, I took my place on his lap, placing a soft kiss on his neck. To which he glared down at me, sending a warning look with his eyes.

He continued talking to his brother for few more minutes before telling him to fuck off and hanging up on him. I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck, pecking his cheek. "You should be nicer to your brother, baby" I tell him. A small gasp left between my lips when feeling one of his hands placing on my waist, pulling me closer to him. While the other hand took a right grip of my ass.

"Is that so, Bella?" [Beautiful] he raised a brow, tilting his head slightly to his side. He's so hot. "Now, where's my morning kiss?" He asked playfully, pulling me even closer than before. "Someone's greedy" I answer him sarcastically, but that didn't seem to go noticed by him.