in the hospital bxb SMUT

Espen's POV

I giggled, watching my favourite series, my hand picking popcorn from the bowl on my lap. My brows knitted together as my phone rang on my right, wondering who could be calling me at two am. I paused my laptop, putting my popcorn bowl aside before i picked up the call and putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" I spoke, staring at the unknown number. "Hello, is this Espen Gray?" My brows furrowed further. "Yes, this is him.. Who's this?" I trailed off, trying to figure out that number. "Ah, finally! I'm Sandro, I work for Ronan Ricci." my heart stopped when hearing Ronan's name, springing up from my couch. "What?! What's wrong!?" The line stayed quiet for a second before he becan speaking again.

"Just few hours ago Ronan got hurt, it send him into an hospital. He just got out of surgery, and quickly demanded me to call you." my ears ringed, trying to process what Sandro had just told me. "Wh-what happened?" I whispered, wiping away my tears. "I'm not one to tell you, Espen.." i scoffed through my tears. "What hospital is he in?" "The one at xxxx." I was fast to hung up, running around my small apartment, gathering things i could need and running out once I had everything.

I've only met Ronan two months ago and we began dating a month ago. We met at a bar where a guy tried forcing me to go home with him after he spiked my drink. Ronan happened to be seated not far from me, hearing and seeing what was going on. Before the guy could walk away, Ronan had grabbed ahold of me, confronting the guy.

The guy ended up to be sent to the hospital.
And I woke up in Ronan's home with no recollection of the day before. I did throw a lamp at Ronan's head when I saw him walk from the bathroom, only a towel around his hips. He calmed me down and told me everything he knew.
After that we kept meeting up, getting to know each other. I was surprised to find out he was gay.. That man is way too good looking.

I had arrived to the hospital in record time.
I literally ran out the car, barely remembering to lock my car. I rushed inside the hospital and straight to the front desk. "Ronan Ricci!? What room?" The lady behind the desk looked at me like I was crazy. "Are you family?" My shoulders fell, I felt my heart pounding in my ears.

"He's with me." A man walked up to us. I gazed at him. He wore a nice black suit, his blond hair was messily on his head. "O-oh, my-my apologies." The lady looked away so fast I thought she'd break her neck. "I'm Sandro. You're Espen, right?" The tall man turned to me. I nodded my head, I couldn't bring myself to speak, I was scared I'd start crying.

"He's awake and waiting for you, follow me." He gave me a small reassuring smile. I let out a heavy breath. Few tears fell down my eyes, I wiped those away. Sandro turned around and began leading me to Ronan. "He always talks about you.." we had to take an elevator, Sandro decided to break the awkward silence. I glanced at him, blinking my eyes.

Ronan talks about me?

"To be honest, I didn't expect you to be a guy. Ronan had never actually shown any interest into anyone. I just expected him to be into girls. So when he started smiling to his phone and canceling plans, I figured he got himself a girl. He slowly started to talk about you, like how kind and nice you are etc..." I giggled a little, tears escaping my eyes.

"I-I didn't want to go public with our relationship... I have some trauma f-from guys I've dated..." I explained. Sandro raised a brow, asking for me without speaking. "They just wanted to know if you were into guys while being with their girls.. Some abusive.." the elevator dinged, bringing us to the 7th floor. We exited and Sandro began leading us to the left.

"Give the names of those guys and we'll take care of them." I giggled again. "Ronan beat you to it." He chuckled, nodding his head. "I should have guessed.." he then stopped. "This one." I didn't waste any time to barge in.