daisies

Aster's Pov

Sprinting out of the glass door that led to the large back yard and garden I fastly ran to the small field of daises, my favorite flowers. "Miss Aster! Please don't run so fast, we need to be able to see you!!" I heard one of my bodyguards frantically yell after me, him soon appearing in my sight. "But- but the flowers" My lips formed a pout, my eyes saddening when looking at the beautiful white flowers. "Just wait for us next time, okay?" Second later the other two bodyguard appeared. "Okay!" I beam, my mood lifting.

I sat comfortably on the ground, laying my dress over my legs. I start picking some flowers, laying them by me as I start forming them into a flower crown.
Hour passed in a blink of an eye and the flower crown was ready. With a satisfied smile on my lips, I carefully held the crown in my hands. Standing up from the flower field I start making my way back inside to give my boyfriend the crown.

"Miss Aster, Boss is in a meeting right now" One of my bodyguards yelled after me, all three walking after me. "I know~" with a wide smile on my lips I skip my way inside the house and making my way upstairs to his office. "Miss, please let's not disturb him" I chose to ignore them, continuing my way up the stairs and turning to my right once I was on the third floor.

"Miss!" They reached me, all three weirdly out of breath. I wasn't going that fast. I soon reached the hallway where my boyfriend's office was located, at the end of it. "Miss!" Placing my hand on the handle to open it I flinch away when a hand was placed on my shoulder, trying to pull me away. "Another time, miss" he grumbled, trying to pull me away from the door. "No! I will see him now!" I refused to let the door handle go.

Before he could pull me away, I yanked the door handle down, pushing the door open. On the other side was a large table where sat my boyfriend and five other men. My boyfriend's eyes immediately landed on me, a smile reaching his face, but falling quickly when staring behind me. "Atticus!" I squeal, the grip on my shoulder vanishing when I ran inside the room. In seconds I landed on Atticus' lap, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"You look beautiful, my love~" he whispered in my ear in his gruff, thick Italian accent. "Look, I made you this!" I squeal excitedly, pulling back from his neck to show him the flower crown. "You're so talented, gorgeous~" he kissed my temple, his fingers rubbing my hips comfortingly. "For you~" I grin like a kid, placing the crown on his head, looking proudly at him. "Thank you, my love~ I will treasure it with my life" he pulled us into a short kiss. "You better" I sassily state. He only laughed, pulling me closer to his chest, planting many more kisses around my face, neck and chest.

"B-boss, w-we apologize for di-disturbing your meeting" hearing one of my bodyguard's voice Atticus' lips detached from my chest, making me whine. "I'm sorry my love~" he lovingly whispered, planting one last kiss on my lips before turning towards the three men by the door. "Disturbing me? How could my girlfriend be disturbing me, tell me?" His voice dropped, lowly glaring at the now shaking men.

"Are you feeding nonsense into her?! Did you make her think I'd be disturbed by her?!" His tone raised, roaring at the men. "TELL ME!!" I wasn't scared of him; I knew he wasn't angry at me. He was angry at them, my three bodyguards.
"N-no" one whimpered, not daring to look into my boyfriend's eyes. "Leave, you're fired, all of you" Atticus nostalgically stated. The men ran out, leaving me alone with Atticus. The five men he was in a meeting with left a few seconds later as I walked in.

"You looked funny when yelling at them when having this pretty flower crown on your head" I giggled, adjusting it on his head. "I looked so badass" he wiggled his brows, bringing me glued to his body. I laughed, kissing his lips. "God, I love that sound" he whispered against my lips before attaching our lips into a passionate kiss, sealing our love for one another.