cheerleader and jock mxm

Tory's Pov

Strutting my way through the hallways I find myself growing more impatient yet nervous about the little stunt I'm about to pull.
You see, I've dated Cassian for a year now, and there had been no bedroom action for few weeks now -if you could call it that- so that being in mind I wanted to try something. Cassian was the football teams captain, and I was a cheerleader on their team, so my plan couldn't get more perfect that this.

Coming to face the doors that lead into the large indoor football court I check over my clothes again. The tight green and white top that was teeny tiny hugged my chest and the skirt in same colors adored my lower body. There was a fair share of skin showing, and I was uncertain of my plan.

I shook my head at my thoughts, not letting my insecurities dampen my mood and ruin the awesome plan I have in mind. That being said, I opened the door to the indoor court I was met with a few handfuls of sweaty guys running after the basketball while Cassian ran ahead of them with the ball and skillfully throwing it through the net. Locating my boyfriend was easy, he was the biggest and tallest of them. Seeing that the game was on half-time after Cassian had successfully scored for his team.

His eyes had soon located me, the pair of piercing dark brown eyes leaving a hot, needy trail on my body as he took in my attire. "Take ten guys!" He quickly ordered his team, jogging to me even faster. "Tory" he warned, hiding my body from the curious sets of eyes. "Hi, baby~" I innocently traced my fingernail against his bulging, wet torso, licking my lower lip as I maintained eye contact with him.

"Do you want to know a secret?" I whispered seductively in his ear, licking his earlobe. A low grunt left his lips, his hands roughly laying on my hips to pull me flush against his hot body. "I'm not wearing anything under my skirt" whispering my little naughty secret caused Cassion to growl, his right-hand landing on my ass to cover it possessively.
Actions spoke better than words, and so did they this time once again. Feeling his cocky stir in his tight pants, it rubs against my lower stomach I grinned.

"We could try something..." I trailed off, trailing my nail against his sweaty, naked chest. "I'm listening" he rushed, being sexually frustrated as was I. "Come here" noticing his teammates had left the court for now, having a little alone time before they come back. I held onto his hand and lead him to the bleachers. "Sit" I push his large body down onto a seat, a victorious smirk on my lips as he waited impatiently. "Open your pants" without wasting more time, he listened to my orders. His hands quickly reached his pants and opening them, his eyes founding mine afterwards.

I took another look around before grinning, sitting on his lap, letting my already hard dick make contact with him. I shivered at the feeling, covering it with a small moan. "I had this little fantasy few nights ago..." I began, gently nibbling on his neck. "We'd be in public, doing very nasty things to each other~" feeling his rock-hard dick under me, pleased me greatly. "I've always wanted to try cock warming" I whisper in his ear, grinding myself against him.

"Oh, fucking hell" Cassian's head fell back, his hands laying protectively on my hips. "So?" I fluttered my innocent eyes, asking him about something not -so- innocent. "You don't even have to ask me" he grunted, his hands quickly making it under my skirt to prep me. That's already been taken care of. He seemed to find out another little naughty secret, his eyes widening when his fingers touched that something under my skirt. "God, I love you" without any warning he pulled out the pink butt plug, it provides a sinful sound. My head jerked back as series of moans left my mouth.

"Come here, let me in, pretty boy~" he seductively pulled me closer, pecking my lips few times before pulling his pants down enough to free his aching dick. With the help of his hand, he grabbed his dick, guided it to my needy hole he has quickly inserted the tip. My head leaned forward, falling on his shoulder as moans left my mouth. Without another warning he pushed rest of himself in, and there was a lot of him to deal with. My mouth hangs open, the screams wanting to be released, but nothing came out.

I was on full bliss as his huge dick touched every godly place inside me. "Fuck me!" He groaned in the crook of my neck, licking me there. This was going to be so hard; he wasn't going to move. I was slightly regretting my suggestion about cock warming before getting the real deal.

My eyes widened when hearing the familiar voices of Cassian's team, and they were close. Cassian noticed my reaction, pecking my lips three times before speaking. "They won't know a thing, gorgeous" he reassured me, kissing my lips once more. I nodded at his statement "Love, please stop clenching around me so tightly" he growled, his hold on my waist tightening. "I-I can't help it..." I mumbled, slightly embarrassed how I find this situation thrilling yet so hot. "Oh, you're enjoying yourself, aren't you, little one? You like it how at any given second one of my teammates could see my dick inside your fucking used hole?" His dirty talk made my walls tighter, proving his point.

"Captain, let's play!" Carter, one of Cassian's good friends yelled from the court. "I'll skip this one out! I'll watch" he was quick to reject his friends call, being far too busy with me. "Okay!" The team quickly focused on their own things, starting a friendly game. "You didn't answer my question, Tory" his low gruff voice whispered in my ear, his hand laying on my thigh as it inches upwards and under my skirt.

My breath hitched when feeling his thumb tenderly touch my hard dick, teasing the tip. "Yes, I love it, daddy" he only huskily chuckled, sending hot waves of shivers down my back.