Midnight Snack

Brielle's Pov

Hearing the deep, floor shaking snores from my husband beside me I was more than sure he was deeply asleep. I woke up not long ago to pee, but now I can't seem to fall back asleep. And the feeling of hunger just multiplies every second.
Now knowing Lucifer is asleep I slowly get up from our bed, making sure I don't disturb him on any way. Feeling the cold air conditioner hit my skin I remembered I was naked. The scenes from yesterday playing in front of my eyes like a movie.

I shook my head, getting rid of those thoughts. I pull my panties up my legs, but not bothering to put more on. We live alone, and the workers had gone home for the night.
Tip toeing my way out of the room I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Turning on the small light by the wall I opened the fridge to see if there was any food that filled my midnight cravings.

Spotting a container of leftovers from yesterday I pick the box and close the fridge. Dumping the interior of the box on a plate I place the plate in the microwave. "Baby?" A squeal leaving my mouth I turn around to the owner of the deep voice. Lucifer stood by the door tiredly, watching me with only boxers on his body. "What a great view of my wife~" licking his lips over he slowly begun walking in. I nervously chuckled, backing away to the counter behind me.

His hands firmly placed on the counter behind me, trapping me. His eyes were dark and hooded, watching me. "Fuck" he cursed, licking his lips as his eyes wandered around my chest. I decided to be a brat and roll my eyes, placing my hands on his chest and push him away when hearing the microwave beep. "Woman, you better come back here before I haul you over my shoulder and drag you upstairs" his low threatening tone made me wet, clenching my thighs.

"Can't you see I'm going to eat?" I dared. And oh boy, I shouldn't have.
"Yeah?" His hot breath hit my neck, his hands slithering on my hips and bringing me to his warm body. "Y-yes" I whimper, my voice betraying me. "Okay then" before I knew it, I was picked up and thrown on his shoulder like he had said. An echoing slap sound bounced off of the walls as his hand made contact with my bare ass.

"Be prepared for you punishment, love~"