Sailing Sea (Chapter 2)

hi! nice to talk again my beauties

YOUR POV

I woke up beside zoro with his arm over my shoulders asleep. I look around to see we're on sea in the grand line. i realize i slept beside zoro and i turn 20 shades of red. "have a nice nap y/n?" i hear a husky voice as if they woke up and i realize it's zoro. I get startled and he does too. "Did you sit beside me and purposely sleep beside me?!" Zoro asks. "yeah maybe!" i say. Zoro blushes a little and gets up. "I'm hungry." Zoro says and goes to the kitchen. I hear in the distance. "AWW YOU SLEPT BESIDE YOUR GIRLFRIENDDDD!!" Nami says. "I DID NOT!" Zoro says. "YOU HAD YOUR ARM AROUND HER AND EVERYTHING." Nami responds. "LET ME EAT DAMNIT." Zoro yells. I laugh and get up to see sanji coming to the kitchen same time as me. "Oh hello beautiful lady! i never got your name." sanji says. "i'm y/n." i say. "What a beautiful name y/n." sanji says. "thank you." i respond. "anything for you." sanji says and kisses my hand when zoro comes back to the deck and sees him kiss my hand he gets hatred in his face. "Get in here and cook you dumbass cook." Zoro says being mad at sanji kissing you hand but he would never admit it. "Shut up mosshead!" sanji says and comes to the kitchen. Zoro takes a look at me and nods his head for me to come too and i walk with him back to kitchen. Zoro sits down and pulls a chair from beside him for me to sit. I sit beside zoro and smile at him. Sanji hands us our plates. It seems to be f/f. I love it!!! I dig into it harshly like luffy does and zoro looks at me surprised "Ya hungry?" zoro jokes. "no this is just my favorite food!" i say and giggle. i finish my plate and rub my stomach. "thank you sanji it was delicious!!" i say to sanji and he swirls around me with hearts. "You're welcome y/n swannnn." sanji says as zoro hits him. "ow mosshead what was that for?" "don't touch her, she isn't yours." zoro says. Nami lights up. "I KNEW YOU TWO WERE DATING!!" Nami yells. "WE ARE NOT!" me and zoro both say as we blush tons. "Then why say she isn't sanjis? wouldn't that refer to her being yours?" robin says. i blush, i didn't take it that way. "n- no." Zoro says and leaves embarrassed because that's what he did meant. Anyway i look at nami and robin as they smile. "You think he really meant that?" i ask. "Of course he did! you see the way he acts when sanji goes near you. and the time that brook asked to see ur panties? He's in love with you!!" Nami says. "maybe he's doing that because i'm his friend." i say shyly. "yeah girlfriend." robin says and giggles. "so? i might like him but i would never tell him that!" i say. Zoro overhearing what i said and he blushed a lot. "m- maybe i should go lay down." zoro says and sits in his favorite spot and falls asleep. "ooooh i knew it!! i have to set you two on!" nami says. "i agree." robin adds calmly. "you don't have too" i say. "we will." robin and nami say.

Zoros POV
T.i.m.e...s.k.i.p

It had been almost a week since y/n joined the crew. i mean yeah she's beautiful in every way but i don't need a girlfriend. i have my own love for myself. i don't need it from others to make me feel better. i walk out to the deck to see a paper on the floor of the deck. i pick it up, and it reads

Heyy Mosssyyyhead this is your favorite person *sword drawing* just wanted to ask if you wanted to walk with me next time we land! lemme know in the mornin'
love, y/n <3

She wants to walk with me? i thought she would've wanted to go shopping with nami and robin, but i'll let her know in the morning. but it's weird that robin and nami are trying to get me and her always around each other. i like having her as my girl best friend but that's it. i like her a lot but i don't want a relationship. i don't think i do...

I walk to my favorite spot and see y/n there passed out. I lay beside her and wrap my arm around her shoulders and pull her onto my chest. I fall asleep with her head on my chest.

t.i.m.e...s.k.i.p

i wake up and see y/n still sleeping, it's cute. I look at her for a minute until she starts to wake up and i immediately look away. "Oi punk did you get that paper?" she asks. "yea and sure i'll walk with ya." i respond. "yeah so you won't get lost." she says and laughs. "Shut up!" i say and hit her head lightly as i take my arm off her. "i'm going to eat." i say and head to the kitchen.

Your POV

He had his arm around me??! omg!! i blush a little and get up to go take a shower and i go in the bathroom and "lock it". i take my clothes off and turn the water on. i hear the door open and i turn around to see zoro looking at me turning 50 shades of red. "I- IM SORRY!!" he said, "GET OUT!!" i say covering myself up.

sooo how's it goinggg? 😀😀😀