🍋Dreams & Thoughts🍋 (Chapter 4)

This is not SFW please skip if you're uncomfortable with sexual thoughts or sex in general this includes masturbation anyway love ya, have fun

y/n saw me naked... apparently she liked it. i can't believe i want her, imagining her in the shower with me.. her washing my body.. my dick.. damnit zoro don't get hard in the shower!! i got hard imagining her washing my dick. Fuck! i take my hand and start to wash my body and my hair. And the way she wore my clothes. the way she looked in my boxers.. her tits were visible in my white shirt and i couldn't control myself when i saw her. i rinse myself off and get out as i out the towel around my waist. "Y/N!" i yell. she opens the door and looks up and down my body. "can you get my clothes, i forgot to get mine." i say. "yeah! wait here." she shuts the door. she didn't blush this time.

your POV

Im getting clothes for zoro that's it! his body is so hot.. god just imagining him fucking me drives me crazy. where is his clothes? FOUND EM! I take his belly warmer underwear and his kimono and bring it to him. i knock on the door and open it seeing zoro completely naked playing with himself. "i- uh- here's your clothes." i say and walk in shutting and locking the door behind me. "y/n i didn't mean for you to-." i kissed him and wrapped my legs around his waist. we pulled apart from the kiss and i saw him look at me, "y/n?" "yes zoro?" i respond. "will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. "of course i will!" i hug up to his chest as i feel his knee rub up against my heat. i moan and i feel my legs get weak. "those are some nice boxers. Although they feel a tad bit wet." zoro says and keeps rubbing his knee against my heat. i squirm and zoro kisses up and down my collarbone and sucks to leave his mark everywhere on me. i moan and squirm as he rubs his leg on my heat more. "you want me to stop doll?" zoro says. "y- yes." i say and zoro stops to let me down. i take his shaft in my hand and start to pump he groans and kisses me as his moans fill my mouth. we separate from the kiss as i continue to pump his shaft and kiss his neck leaving bruises on his neck and collarbone. "i think that's it for now." i say sheepishly and wink. as zoro put on his underwear, kimono and belly warmer me and him come out the bathroom as both of us are covered in hickeys, "dumb marimo why do have all those things on your collarbone?" sanji asked. "because they're from me" i say and kiss zoros cheek. "Stupid marimo!! she was supposed to be mine." sanji falls and starts hitting the floor crying. i hold in my laugh as zoro smirks. "to late stupid cook." zoro says

t.i.m.e...s.k.i.p

Zoro was training in the crows nest and i decided to come in. "Hey cupcake!" i say and go over to him. "don't call me petty names like that! i'm stronger than you." zoro states

Second pov

"sure you are~ not in some states though." you say and wrap your arms around his neck and look up at him. "what do you mean by states?" zoro asks. you slide your hand past his bulge. "like this one let's say." you smile. "damn you." zoro says and looks away flustered getting hard. you run your hand over his bulge over and over until he grabs your hand. "if you're gonna do that atleast put it in my pants." zoro mumbles. you take your hand out his grasp and slide it in his pants as he groans while you touch his hardened member. "y/nnn.." zoro said in a graspy voice. you started tracing your fingers along his hardened shaft and started to pump it. zoros groans we're in your ear as you continued. You heard knocking on the door and immediately took your hand out and stood behind zoro. "y/n swannnn~" sanji said as he walked in. sanji couldn't see you over zoros body. "where's y/n mosshead!!?" sanji said. "why does it matter." zoro asked clearly mad that he ruined the moment. "because i want to tell her how much i love her!" sanji said. you put your hand over your mouth in shock. "you love every woman! i'm not gonna let y/n get heartbroken by you! because if she dated you you would go out flirting and messing with other women! if you ever get a girlfriend you need to stop flirting with other women in the relationship! it's simple!" zoro said and you were silent. hearing those words from zoro made you feel safe, like he loved you so much he doesn't want to see you hurt. Sanji realized what zoro said and it was true, he left the crows nest sad and crying. "z- zoro.." you say. "what?" zoro snapped back. "i can't believe you said that." you said calm. "it's the truth!" zoro stated. zoro wraps you in his arms as he sits down and gently strokes your hair. "do you know how much you mean to me? i love you so much, just seeing you makes me happy, after kuina died i felt as if i'd never find happiness again with a girl. You're perfect in my eyes y/n the way you have a perfect body not to chubby or skinny, your face is perfect designed perfectly. your eyes are beautiful, your hair is gorgeous, not to mention your voice is breathtaking, you mean way too much to me for me to lose you y/n you're my world." zoro says. you heard every single word he said. You started to tear up and hugged zoro tightly as he played with your hair. "i love you too zoro more than you could imagine." you say as zoro kisses your cheek and lays down on the floor... next thing you know you're both passed out.

oh my lordddd i thought writing that would help some of you feel better about yourselves. remember that's you're beautiful no matter what size, race, height you are!! you're gorgeous no matter what you are! remember to stay safe and beautiful my readers!