Truth or Dare (Chapter 6)

this chapter contains sexual assault and cheating with other things. you can skip if you like!

you and zoro woke up to hear the crew talking in the kitchen. you sit up and walk to the kitchen with zoro as you dig into breakfast. "hey y'all!!" nami tries to get everyone's attention. all attention turns to her and looks at her. "We should play truth or dare!" nami announces. "i do!" luffy you usopp and chopper said. "i will." robin franky brook and zoro said. "the it's settled." nami says.

t.i.m.e...s.k.i.p

it was everyone in the crows nest sitting in a circle. you were sitting beside your boyfriend of course holding his hand. "okay soo y/n trust or dare?" nami says. "truth." you say nervous. "is it true you did it with zoro?" nami asks giggling. all attention turns to you. "not yet but we've had our turns every now and then" you laugh nervous as zoro looks away. "usopp!! truth or dare?" you ask. "dare!" yeppp responds. "kiss the prettiest girl in the circle." you say. usopp stands up nervous. he walks near nami, then robin, going towards you. he bends down in front of you. "Zoro i'm sorry." usopp says and then kisses you slightly. you're shocked. you thought that nami and robin was always the prettiest. next you know everyone is clapping and cheering. "nami truth or dare!" usopp says. "dare." she responded. "i dare you to show brook your panties!" usopp says and laughs. nami turned hot pink as well as brook. nami signaled brook to some outside. she hit him and you heard her say. "I DONT WEAR THEM IDIOT!" you die of laughter since you already knew. they came back in. "zoro truth or dare?" nami asks. "Dare." Zoro says. Nami giggles evilly making zoro regret his decision. "i dare you to tell y/n what happened with her favorite pair of panties she wears." you blush immediately and look at zoro confused. "uhm.... i kind of..." zoro says. "SAY IT." Sanji and brook says. "i took them." zoro says and look in another direction. you open your mouth and look at him. "you... DUMBASS!!" you say as you hit zoro on the head. "ow.." zoro states. "Sanji, truth or dare." zoro asks. "Dare!" sanji said. "i dare you to kiss the most beautiful girl here." he says holding his head. Sanji looks at him dissatisfied. "They're all pretty what do you mean!?" sanji said. everyone stares at you. sanji makes his way over to you to lean down and his face is at yours. zoro interferes and hits sanji to where he passed out. "i knew he'd pick y/n so i got a free chance to hit him." zoro said. everyone started laughing. "who's going for sanji?" chopper asked. "you" you said. "okay uhhmmm franky! truth or dare!" chopper asked. "truth!" he said. "is it true you like robin?" chopper asked and giggled. "yes!" franky said and smiled. Robin blushes. "oh." robin says. (i'm sorry if u don't ship robin x franky) "HMM zoro!! truth or dare?" franky asks. "truth." zoro said. "is it true you've had those types of dreams about y/n? SUPPPEEERRR!" franky asked. zoro blush got deep. "maybe? uhm." zoro said. you laughed and sat on zoros lap. "so have iiii!" you say. Zoros arms wrap around you as sanji wakes up. "what happened-." he says. zoro laughs. "oh nothing."

t.i.m.e...s.k.i.p

You had been training. you were on this island alone practicing your sword skills. you stood in a kneeling down position and pulled out your sword. using all concentration you held the sword tight as light formed around you. "one sword style, lighting dragon!" you say as you take the sword out of the sheath. a big lighting dragon forms in the sky as you swipe down with the sword and the dragon goes that direction a almost setting a whole forest on fire. "w..woah.." you say. Zoro looks up at the sky and sees it all. he smirks. "my girl is practicing." zoro says. he's very proud you've made it this far. Even if he uses three and you use one you two are at the same strength. "ZORO THERE WAS A DRAGON IN THE SKYYY!!" Chopper yells. "calm down it's just y/n practicing her sword skills." zoro says. "THATS SO COOLLL!!" chopper says. "i-... i can use lighting with this sword?.." you say. "then that means.... it's the lighting blade. the rarest sword in the universe." you said. "i was only testing it out to see if i had it." you add. i can't wait to tell zoro! you thought. as you all went to this hotel you came in late asking what room zoro was in until you realized it was your ex... Marco Phoenix. "oh nice to meet you y/n~" he says as he leans closer to you. All the shit he's put you through, when you two were dating he would always hang out with your girl best friend saying that he didn't like her that she was just a "friend" it turned out he cheated on you and your girl best friend? she told but now you hate both of them. Marco abused you, and did sexual things to you without your consent. he never showed that you were his girlfriend because he thought he was too good for you to be dating him. "don't talk to me, jackass." you said. "what was that?!" marco said as he gripped your jawline. "you fucking jackass leave me be!" you said. He gripped your jawline almost leaving it broken. "you better be lucky i have a job here, because if i didn't. i would end your life right here right now." marco said "no the hell you won't." you heard two guys say. You turned around to see zoro and sanji. "get your hands off her" zoro said as sanji looked at him with hatred.

uhm hi! reminder that you're beautiful and you deserve the world mi belleza! i hope you have a great day because ya see my crush that i talk to is posting lovey dovey stuff on his story about this girl and he says that they're just friends and it makes me feel like shit :(( he told me that she was important to him like i am.. but anyway enough of my life go live yours the best you can!