😏Yoga😏 (Chapter 9)

Drawing up there is mine!!!^^^ if you want tell me how good i did~

(First POV)

I wake up from being with zoro last night. i see him asleep so i get up and change into some leggings and a crop top with some sandals. the leggings really show my ass and i laugh. zoro wakes up and looks me up and down. "damn what got you to wear that?" zoro smirks looking at me. "oh i thought we could do some couples yoga together today~?" i say and pull my leggings up. "sounds great." zoro smirks more and gets up as he puts on a black tee and some gray sweatpants.. (😏😋) I looked him up and down as he looks at me. "you tease me, i'll tease you." he says as he comes up behind me and hugs me around my waist from behind. i roll my eyes and turn my head to the side. "just try not to get a boner okay?" i say and smile a little. i walk to the door as i grab my purse and sword. we decided to go to the yoga in the hotel. we told the crew we were gonna go do some couples yoga, sanji got pissed, nami giggled, and the others were clueless except robin but she didn't say anything. we came to the place and there were two mats. i walked to the mat and laid on my stomach as i put my arms on my sides. zoro comes over and lays on me with his hips on mine, he uses his shoulders to not crush me.

He moves his hips on my ass and he leans close to my ear. "this is turning me on bad.. i don't even want to get up much as if i can." he says and he bucks his hips as he gets up. i get up as well as i see a boner forming in his pants. "now listen, this is for connecting with the energy not the body. for the mind and soul to connect." i say as zoro crosses his legs. i sit in his lap and wrap my legs around him. he holds my back and puts his head on my shoulder. "f..fuck." he says as a low growl comes from his throat. it sent shivers down my spine as i move a little on his lap. "wh.. what're you doing to me." he says as he comes to meet my face. he kisses me passionately. he licks my bottom lip for entrance and i let him in. his tongue roams my mouth as i meet his tongue with mine. as soon as we part from the kiss the yoga instructor comes in. "okay everyone. are we ready for our yoga lesson?" he says. "yes." zoro says as you nod. "i see we are already starting." he says. zoro sets me down as he sits down criss cross applesauce. i do the same as the instructor looks at us. "okay this is couples yoga and this is for our soul and mind to connect." he says and smiles. "i'm zoro and this is y/n." zoro says. "nice to meet you both i'm cacua." cacua says as he sits in a near by chair. "now y/n i want you to lay on your back." cacua says as i lay on my back. "Zoro i want you to lay above her and take her arms and bend them back." cacua says. zoro wasn't wasting time and he immediately laid above me on top of me and took my arms and kind of held them up. "good job." cacua says. "if you don't mind i have to use the bathroom, i'll be right back." cacua said as he went out the room. zoro started rubbing his erection on my ass and i rub my ass on his erection to make a low growl come from his throat. "damn you.." zoro says and i giggle as i stop rubbing my ass on him as cacua comes back. "good job keeping position." cacua says as he looks at the both of us. "sir i have a question." zoro says. "ask away." cacua responded. "can you teach us more like connecting stands?" zoro asks. "of course." cacua agrees. me and zoro get back to the sitting positions and listen to cacua. "now zoro, sit with your legs out." zoro does as he's told. "y/n sit in between his legs." i do as i'm told. "great." cacua says. his transponder snail rings and he gets up and leaves the room. zoro climbs on top of me leaving me under him. "o- oh my." i say. "fucking teasing me like that, who do you think you are?" zoro said. i started to get heated. "i.. i was trying to." i say as zoro smashes his lips on mine. in the middle of the kiss he growls. we separate from the kiss and i smile. i stand up and bend over for me to spread my legs a little and put my hands on the ground. i stretch and see zoro enjoying the view. "having fun there buddy?" i ask and he nods his head yes as i see sweat dropping down his forehead. i take my legs apart to do a split and i smile. zoro comes over and picks me up as he layers kisses all over my neck. "have fun babe?" zoro asks. "yes i did, i bet you had tons of fun." i tease. zoro rolls his eyes as we walk back to the ship seeing they are almost ready to go. "ZOROOO Y/NNNN" luffy hollers. "Get y'all asses on here!" nami yells. me and zoro get on the ship as we sit at our favorite napping spot and we take a nap.

SO HOW WAS IT?! I was watching a show and i saw it had this type of stuff in it and i HAD to put it in here 😍 i wish i had that type of connection with someone other than zoro LMAO but this was near 1000 words