Past Stories (Chapter 7)

hey i meant to say that it talks abt sexual assault and things. for the last chapter but this story contains sexual assault/r@pe/abuse. please if you are NOT comfortable with this you can skip to the next chapter it will just continue from the last<3

you were quietly at home waiting for marco-san to return home from being out all night, you loved him so much you waited knowing he wouldn't do anything, you kept texting your best friend but apparently she would never answer, well whenever marco was out. you always thought she was sleeping or taking a nap and stuff. you hear knocking on the door and you look over at it. "hey y/n!" marco says "i'm glad you're back!!" you say. "didnt i tell you to wear what i got you when i got home?" marco said viciously. "i- i'm sorry." you say. marco went up to you and hit you across your face leaving a huge bruise. you started to cry. "don't cry! i told you to wear it and you didn't obey!" he says as he hits you over and over. "please stop it hurts!" you say. "i'll stop when you learn your lesson!" he says as he beats you into a pulp. after a couple of minutes of beating you he stepped back. "take your clothes off now" marco said. you stood up with what strength you had left and took them off. he came closer to you rubbing all up on your body. 'why does he do this to me?' you thought. he began to take his clothes off and he told you to get on your knees. you obeyed. he stood behind you and put his length inside you. you didn't like it, he didn't ask if you were okay with it. you knew deep down inside that you couldn't change him even if you wanted to.. you really thought you could change him but you guess you cant. he kept going in and out of you after hours of him touching you and pleasing himself he had went out the door again, before he left he hit you. "why are you sad?! you should've liked it!!!" he yelled. he left in anger. "why does he leave all the time?!" you said to yourself. you cried. after a couple of days he opened the door happy to see him. "hey y/n" he said. "where have you been?" you said. "oh nowhere really," he said. "i'm glad you're home!" you said. "this is my home! not yours!" he said as he slapped you. "what's wrong with you!" he said as he hit you once more. Marco hated you and only used you to please himself. every time he left he went to your best friend and he treated her way better than he does you. "i love you marco san." you said. "And i hate you!" he said as he hit you hard. he kept hitting you....

after a couple months the same stuff happened over and over. but one day

marco left. you decided to follow him. he went.. to bsf/n's house? why. he entered and you looked through the window. "i love you bsf/n" he said. "i love you too marco" she said. you started to cry. he's been at her house the whole time. you went in the door and looked at them. "i knew you were hanging out with her! you both are assholes! coming to me several times a months to screw me only use me for your pleasure and then you left me knowing that i love you!" you said "okay and? you think i care? your best friend is better in bed than you." marco said as your best friend laughed. you had left, you got a ship somehow and start to sail sea, you got on this island, this beautiful island, sabody. you saw this sword in this rock and took it out. in all anger you swung it and it lit up. "woah.." you said.

"And i hate you!" he said as he hit you.

"DAMNIT!!" you said as you remembered him and your sword lit up with lighting.

and that's where it all began on sabody, you trained years to become one of the best swordswoman alive...

Marco gripped your jaw. "You better be lucky i have a job here because if i didn't, i would end you right here right now." marco said. "no the hell you won't." you heard two guys say. you turn to see sanji and zoro. "get your hands off her." zoro said as sanji looked at him with hatred...

uh hi! just a reminder that you're beautiful! i hope you have a good day/night. how's the story? byeeee