Land Ho! (chapter 3)

Zoros POV

I walk out from seeing y/n naked and oh my god. Her body is beautiful. I'm still blushing and i see there's land ahead and i have to walk with her after i saw her naked. "damnit." i say. "oh hey zoro what's up?" robin says. "I did something embarrassing." i say. "what's that? i promise i won't tell anyone." robin smiles. "i accidentally walked in on y/n about to get in the shower with her naked and she saw me and immediately told me to get out." i say shyly. "Oh zoro. She might be embarrassed but she probably liked it." Robin giggles and winks. I blush. "but she couldn't possibly like me." i say. "have you seen how she acts around you? she loves when you protect her like a parent." robin smiles. "is that so? me and her are supposed to... be walking together when we hit land." i say the last part shyly. "awww that'll give you time to confess zoro chan!" robin says. "but i don't want to do that yet. i want her to say it first to make sure i'm doing it right." i say. "oh cmon you know she likes you!" nami interrupts.

Your POV

I can't believe zoro saw me naked. imagining him taking a shower with me.. his muscular abs, his body... No! y/n no no no. i finish my shower and get out drying myself, i see some of zoros clothes and i put on his shirt and his boxers. they fit nicely on me. i didn't feel like putting a bra on so i came out and saw zoro, nami, and robin talking. "cmon you know she likes you!" nami says. Zoro looks at me with his boxers and shirt on and he blushes madly. "t- take those off!" zoro stutters. "nope, they're comfortable." i say. "See she's even wearing your underwear" nami says and pushes zoro a bit. "then i'll take them off you myself." Zoro says. "what- what do you mean." i say and turn 35 shades of red thinking something bad. "we hit land!!" luffy says as the ship stops. Zoro walks over to me and picks me up. "Z- zoro put me down!" i say. zoro throws me over his shoulder and walks off the ship. "cmon we're going on that walk through town." zoro adds. "but my sword!" i say. "you have four right here." zoro says blushing a bit and smirking. "four?" i say confused. (🤭 😗)

t.i.m.e...s.k.i.p

It was me and zoro walking he still had me on his shoulder i've tried several times to get me off his shoulder but nothing worked, i tried to hit his back, take enma, and even try to knock him out a couple times. "why do you keep trying to get off my shoulder?" zoro asks. "BECAUSE MY ASS IS IN VIEW!!" I yell. "oh well, i catch someone looking at it and i'll make them regret it." zoro smiles. "put me down." i beg. "i will soon." zoro says and chuckles. He takes me into this fancy restaurant? he sits me down and he sits in front of me. "you like the place?" zoro asks. "it's quite stunning actually." i say. i keep thinking of what he meant by his fourth sword. "what did you mean by i had four swords?" i ask. Zoro turned a dark red. "uhm nothing.. i said three swords." zoro mumbled. "how can i serve you two?" the gentleman asked. "i'll have some onigiri and sea king meat." zoro says. "and you my beautiful lady?" the waiter asked. "i'll have the same as him." you mumble. "oh so you two are dating?" the waiter asks. "N-." "Yea." zoro said.  "oh my apologies sir, she is quite beautiful." he says and leaves. "eh, why did you say we were dating?" i say. "so he wouldn't flirt with you and use you." zoro said. "alrighty then my "boyfriend"" you said with airquotes. "oh shut up." zoro said as the food came. "thank you sir." i smile kindly. "thank you" zoro said as the guy walks off. me and zoro talk for a little sharing out interests and me and zoro hear luffy and usopp come through the door. "damnit damnit damnit damnit." you whisper. "y/n!? Zoro?!? are you two on a date?!" they say as luffy sits beside zoro and usopp sits beside me. "n- no" zoro says as he hides his face in blush. "i count it as a date and i didn't say no." i smile and say. "awww." usopp says and looks at luffy eating the rest of yalls food.

zoros POV

she counted it as a date? and she didn't say no? does she actually like me?? should i shoot my shot? n- no not with these idiots. "me and y/n should be going. we have swords to look at." i say and take y/ns hand to leave. we seperate as i take her and put her over my shoulder again. "Damn you zoro!!" she yells. "shouldn't have let your guard down." i laugh.

T.i.m.e...s.k.i.p

we were back on the ship and here come usopp and luffy. they're gonna say we were on a date oh my lord. "ZORO AND Y/N WERE ON A DATE!!" Usopp yells. i hit him on the head and so does y/n. "she's even picking up the hits you give us." usopp says quietly. i sit y/n down where me and her usually take naps together and i go to take a shower "i'm gonna take a shower, see ya." i tell her. "okay have fun!" she said. i go to take my shower and i open the door and close it as i take my clothes off and put them in the hamper/basket. I hear the door open and see y/n looking at me. "PAY BACK!!" She says and looks at my entire body as she turns red and she gets a nosebleed like sanji as i cover myself up. "g- get out!" i say as i shut the door behind me.

i hope you enjoyed my beautiful readers, has anyone told you you look amazing today?! well you do! byeee