🤍Months Later..🤍 (Chapter 10)

Hi beauties i hope you're doing okay!!

It had been a couple months since you and zoro did yoga. Honestly you both loved it. even if it was a bit sexual. you and zoro was sitting together eating lunch. sanji comes over to you and smiles widely. "y/n~ i made this for you!~" sanji said as he pushed sake with sea king meat in front of you. zoro looked at it. "Aw sanji thank you but this is zoros favorite!" you say as you push it to zoro. "thank you baby." zoro says as he kisses your cheek. you smile and sanji goes away. leaving you and zoro in the kitchen. "Babe, why did you chose to love me? out of all the women." you ask. "well to put it in short. i love you, not just your body. i love your personality. the way you speak, your humor. i could go on! i just figured since the day i met you i felt a... what's the right word.. a spark between us ya know? you're perfect in my eyes, there's a couple women who'd love to have me.. but i'm not quite interested in them. but you!? you're beautiful mi belleza (my beauty)." zoro says. "awww i love you so much." you say and smother him with kisses. Zoro holds you in his arms and kisses your forehead. "has anyone told you how beautiful you are?" zoro says and smiles sincerely at you. you smile and kiss his nose. "you have plenty of times." you say and hug up to his chest as he puts you on his lap. zoro begins to lay your head on his chest and play with your hair. you feel comfort being with him. You can hear his heart beat slowly and calmly. you soon begun to hear zoro whisper in your ear. "wanna take a walk doll?" zoro asks. "of course." you said as he picked you up and go to the deck. "we're going on a walk." zoro says. "okay." robin says. you two get off the deck and begin walking on a path. there was f/flowers everywhere with willow trees. "it's so pretty." you said as zoro interlocks his fingers with yours. you see this opening with a view of the sea and you both sit near it. "i love you." you say as zoro sits you in between his legs. "i love you more." zoro smiles. you lay your back with zoros as he leans against a tree. zoro plays with your hair as the wind flows in the air. zoro took a f/flower and put it in your ear. "so beautiful." zoro said and kissed the top of your head. you felt at comfort with him. he wrapped his arms around you. you snuggled up to his grasp and listened to his calm heart beat. "you're my favorite person zoro, no one even compares to you." you said and smiled. zoro chuckled and put his head in the crook of your neck. Zoro took your hand in his and interlocked fingers. you giggled and kissed his hand. "that's my job!" zoro said and pouted. you laughed and kissed his lips. he kissed back and smiled. "you make me the happiest man alive you know?" zoro said and smiled from ear to ear. "you make more happy." you said and giggled. zoro kissed your forehead and rubbed his cheek with yours. "i think we should head back to the ship." zoro said as you both get back to the path to the ship. zoro nudges you to where you fall in the water. "whoops" zoro said as he jumped in with you. he took his kimono off and you did too. zoro came in the water and grasped you in his arms. "STOP IMMA DROWN." you said. "i won't let you!!" zoro giggles and holds you tight. you huff and sink zoro into the water. you got out of zoros arms and swam down to him and flung him out of the water onto the ground. you came out the water and put both your kimonos on. Zoro picks you up bridal style and walks you both to the ship. "you're so pretty for no reason." zoro giggles. "tsk, and you're such a flirt." a smile crept up on your face and you hugged him around his neck. "Y/N SWANNNN." sanji said as he came to you. zoro hit him slightly. "no." zoro said. sanji passes out. you giggle and kiss zoros cheek. "I LOVE YOUUU!!!" you say and hugs zoro tight. "i love you more." zoro says and kisses your forehead.

this chapter was a bit shorter than others but eh, and plus the end of the story is coming