Chapter 2:Queen

Warning:Lemon?

(No one's Pov)
After it seemed like forever Dipper was finally waking up.When he woke up he noticed that he was in a dark room with no lights,no windows,no door....Nothing.After 5 minutes he tried to stand up but he couldn't.He noticed that he was tied up with blue glowing chains in his arms and legs.No matter how many times he tried to stand up,he just couldn't.

(Dipper's Pov)
After I tried to stand up and failed a mysterious door appeared and when it opened I saw a black figure standing there not moving...It was just smiling.I won't lie,it was pretty creepy and that petrified me so hard that I started trembling,but I tried to hide my petrified face because I had to stay strong.After some seconds of silence that black figure started walking towards me and when he got closer it wasn't a black figure anymore.He was a man with golden hair,tad skin,a yellow eye,he was wearing in his other eye a black eyepatch,he had a black bowtie,he was also wearing a black top hat,a yellow suit with black pants and he had sharp teeth.

"Hello Pinetree~"When he said that I realised that it was Bill.

"B-Bill!?How are you not a flying dorito anymore!?"I said trying to hide my blushing face.

"First of all that's pretty rude and second it's called human form dear pinetree."Bill said as he was holding my face.

"What do you want from me?"I asked angrily and it seem like Bill was smilling even harder.

"Well since you made a deal with me and you belong to me I thought to myself what to do with you and then it hit me.You see every king needs a queen or whatever you humans call it."Bill said as he was staring at his lovely pinetree's shocked face.

"Well I feel bad for that person."I said trying not to laugh.

"Well too bad that person is you."Bill said as I was shocked and furious.

"NO WAY!!!!"I shouted and Bill was starting to turn from yellow to red because of anger.

"LISTEN HERE PINETREE!!!!YOU WILL BE MY QUEEN WITH THE EASY WAY OR THE HARD WAY!!!"Bill shouted as he was starting to turn to his old yellow self and I was more furious than ever.

"I WILL NEVER BE A QUEEN FOR A MONSTER LIKE YOU!!!!"I snapped but as I did I instantly regretted it.Bill was starting to get closer to me and when he did he started kissing my neck.I tried not to moan but I couldn't help it.

"B-Bill w-what are you doing?"I said as I was turning more red because of embarrassment?....And I could feel him smilling as he was living me hickeys.

"Well I told you didn't I?That if I can't make you my queen with the easy way,I'll have to do it with the hard way."Bill said as he was starting to bite my neck and I started bleeding.

(Bill's Pov)
As I was biting his neck and sucking his blood(I just realised I made Bill kinda like a vampire😅)I was hearing him failing to hold his moans.Honestly I was kinda glad he was failing to do that because they were music to my ears.Cute...I thought to myself.

"Come on Pinetree.You can always end this if you just say 1 simple word.We have all the time in the world since it doesn't exist."I said as I noticed that my pinetree was a complete blushing disaster and he was trying to hide it...Again cute

"F-Fine."He whispered as my suprised face became a smiley one.

"I'm sorry.What was that pinetree?"I asked trying to tease him a bit.

"I SAID FINE YOU BIG DUMB DORITO!!!!"He shouted and when he finished I snapped my fingers to free him from my chains and I carried him bridal style.As I was getting him out of that dark room I noticed that he had the colour of a tomato.Well this is gonna be interesting.

🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲
Hey guys sorry that it took me a while to finish that chapter I just had lots of stuff I had to finish so I hope that you enjoyed this chapter.I tried to make it bigger than the last one sooooo....yea.Bye Bye~

Words:756