Chapter 9:Birthday and meeting

(Dipper's pov)
I woke up finding myself covered with the blanket of the bed and Bill wasn't next to me. I couldn't believe that the events from last night were real, I couldn't believe that Bill had touched me. As I was still in my thoughts, I noticed that someone was humming a song that I have never heard before, but I liked the sound of it. After a while of listening to it, I decided to get up, see who was doing this and by surprise it was Bill. He was trying to fix his bowtie in front of the mirror that our bedroom had. When he fixed it he must have seen that I was awake because I could see from the mirror that he was smiling.

"Morning my lovely fiance. I hope that you had a good sleep after the events from yesterday." He said as he sat on the bed, took my chin, and kissed me.

"It was okay," I said as he smiled at me.

"Happy birthday btw." He said as I was in shock that he knew my birthday.

"How did you know?" I said.

"Pinetree. I'm a demon remember? I know everything about you. Anyways, today for your birthday we have lots of places to be." He said as I got out of bed to put some clothes on.

"Let me get dressed first," I said as I felt his hands carrying me in bridal style.

"BILL!!!! LET ME GO!!!! I CAN DO THIS MYSELF!!!!" I shouted as he was grinning.

"Uh uh uh...Pinetree you're getting a bath first and I'm helping you with that." He said.

"I can do it myself you know." I protested as he was still grinning like the psychopath that he is.

"Pinetree...In three days we are getting married. That means that I have to take care of you for the rest of my immortal life so don't try to protest." He said as we made it to the bathroom. He placed me inside the bathtub and filled it with hot water. As I was getting comfortable in the bathtub, I felt two hands messing with my hair and I was letting out small gasps.

"Relax. I'm just washing your hair." He said as I closed my eyes to relax but all of the sudden, I felt one of his hands putting my face deep into the water but taking it out immediately.
"BILLLLL!!!!!" I shouted as he started laughing and I got out of the bathtub to run after him. After that he dressed me up in an elegant blue costume and he dried my hair with his powers.

"You look dashing darling~." He flirted as he got my hand and kissed it and I started blushing.

"Well, shall we?" He asked as he opened a portal and I placed my hand in his.

"So where are we going exactly?" I asked in curiosity.

"Always so curious aren't you? Well, remember that call I had with my father before you know?"He asked but he whispered the last part and it brought chills down my spine.

"Y-Yea...I-I r-r-remember it." I stuttered.

"Well, we are going to meet them and celebrate your birthday." He said as I got mixed feelings about this. What if they didn't like me or worst? I know his dad hates humans so what if...?

"Ugh...Pinetree please, calm yourself would you? They're gonna love you, as much as I do. You're smart, determined and brave. Who wouldn't love you? And if my dad tries anything I'LL KILL HIM!!!!!" He said as I placed a kiss on his cheek and he blushed.

"Thank you, Bill." I said as he smiled. After that, we went inside the portal and we were outside of a mansion that was located in space, or maybe we were in a different dimension. I was impressed by the architecture of the mansion that I was speechless. After we got closer to the door Bill knocked on it three times and it just disappeared so we made our way inside and we saw a man who was dressed elegantly in purple and he was speaking on the phone.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE HANDS WERE EATEN BY A DOG!?....SO WHY DON'T YOU GROW THEM BACK!?.... Ok but tell me...WHO'S GONNA DO MY NAILS!? I NEED TO BE FABULOUS 24/7 DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" He shouted as he hang up the phone in irritation.

"Ugh stupid manicurists nowadays." He grumbled and turned around to see me and Bill and his personality changed.

"Bill my lovely niece. How have you been? Is that your fiance? Ah he's adorable. Hi my name is Tad Cipher but I'm sure that Billy talked to you about me. I mean who wouldn't I am FA-BU-LOUS" He said while I shook his hand.

"Um...Actually Bill never talked to me about you, but it is nice meeting you." I said smilling.

"What going on? Can't a guy sleep in thIs house? Oh your Bill's fiance aren't you? Names Kill and this is Will. We are Bill's siblings." He said as we shook hands.

"N-Nice to me-eet you." Will whispered as we shook hands.

"It's nice meeting you too." I said.

"So tell me Billy, is he good in bed?" Kill asked as I started blushing.

"Of course... He's so innocent, that it makes me wanna do naughty things to him." He said as I was blushing even more.

"Ooooooh~ Kinky." His uncle shouted.

"So you're my son's fiance" Someone said from the end of the hallway and was coming closer to me. It was his dad and when he got closer to me, he got my face to examine me. As he was doing it, everyone was in dead silence and Bill was glancing at him angrily.

"Hm...Brown hair and eyes like chocolate, a nose red like you have a cold and tired eyes with black circles underneath that look like you haven't slept in days." He said as he lifted my hair and it revealed my birthmark. I started shaking and I closed my eyes because I was afraid of what he was going to say.

"Hm...I like him Bill. He's not like the rest of his pathetic kind. What's your name again son? He asked me.

"Dipper and you are..." I said.

"William Cipher. Welcome to the family. Say I've heard from Bill that's it your birthday today isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes Mr William." I said as he started laughing.

"Oh kid don't call me Mr. It sounds to normal for me, just call me dad. Anyways as I was saying, me and Tad wanted to do something for your birthday, so we got you something for your wedding so come along to show it to you." He said as I started following them. After a while we got to a room filled with clothes and dresses and in the middle there was a beautiful wedding dress that was in white.

"My wife worn this at our wedding day. I know she would love it if she saw it on you." He said as he was looking at it.

"Oh...Thank you dad I don't what to say." I said.

"OMG JUST SAY YES!!!" Tad shouted and William was glancing at him.

"Well you're part of the family now and I wanna see my son happy." He said.

"Anyways let's go back and celebrate." He said. After that we celebrated and we ate cake, except from Tad because he's on a diet and I had fun meeting everyone. We said goodbye and returned back home.

"So what did you think?"Bill asked as I was changing to my pj's while he was on the bed.

"Bill, I must say that I had fun today. Thank you." I said as I got to bed and kissed him.

"I love you" He said as he started kissing my neck.

"I love you too." I said and we both fell asleep.

🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲

Words:1366