Chapter 4:The party

(Bill's Pov)
After I've done the preparations of the party(and tbh it took me longer that I expected cause I wanted to make sure everything was perfect for pinetree and I may have killed some of the new meatsacks that I've captured and tortured earlier.) I decided to go wake up my pinetree.

"Good morning sleeping beauty, I hope that you are ready for tonight's party." I said as I opened the door and pinetree was waking up and when he did he looked so annoyed and he was ready to kill me.

"Biiiiiiiilll...Can you at least knock?"He said as he threw me a pillow but of course he missed me.

"Nope." I said while he was going back to sleep.

"Come on pinetree...There's no time to be grumpy...Everyone is waiting for you...Besides I have a present for you." I said but the last part I whispered it in his ear. When I did he started blushing and because of that he hid himself into the covers of the bed.

"Well I'm waiting for you outside and I put the clothes that you're gonna wear in the bed. DON'T. BE. LATE!!!" I said and I went outside of the room.

(Dipper's Pov)
After he went outside I decided to get up and get dressed... I figured that I didn't have a choice so I decided to get it over with. When I saw the clothes I was supposed to wear I was speechless. They were so revealing that there was no way I was gonna wear them.

 They were so revealing that there was no way I was gonna wear them

(Ok just imagine him without the elf ears and without the smile.ART NOT MINE)

"BILL SERIOUSLY!? THERE'S NO WAY I'M WEARING THIS!!!!" I shouted and I could here Bill laughter from outside.

"Sorry pinetree you don't have a choice...or do you want me to punish you?" He said and I sighed.

After I changed I met Bill outside of our bedroom and he was grinning lustfully and I was petrified when suddenly he got my hand and he kissed it.

"You look so beautiful pinetree." He said and I started blushing.

"Well shall we?" He asked and I placed my hand to his hand and we started walking to the hallway.

(No one's Pov)
Meanwhile at the mystery shark everyone had gathered around a table to discuss how they were gonna get Dipper back.

"I think everyone knows why we gathered here today." Grunkle Ford said as everyone nodded.

"Yea... So how are we gonna do that?" Wendy asked as everyone had the same question.

"Well earlier that day Bill had captured some people but the thing that he doesn't know is that one of these people was a spy." Grunkle Ford said as everyone was suprised and confused at the same time.

"Okay...But how does this help us?" Pacifica asked and Grunkle Ford just smiled.

"Well that spy has been communicating with me and they've told me that Bill is planning a party to celebrate that he found his Queen. So if Bill and the rest of his henchmaniacs are busy with partying then it won't be too hard to get Dipper back." Grunkle Ford said.

"Grunkle Ford you're a genius but how are we going to get to the castle?" Mabel asked.

"Well I have a plan for that too."

Back at the castle

(Dipper's Pov)
As we were entering the throne room I felt all they eyes of Bill's henchmaniacs on me. Bill noticed how uncomfortable I felt so he snapped his fingers and his jacket was placed on me...I blushed but hid it with my hands and of course Bill noticed that he giggled. After Bill sat on his throne I sat on his lap and I was so embarrassed.

"WELL LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!" Bill shouted and everyone cheered. After that he started kissing me on my lips and I kissed back. After a while I hesitantly pulled away to get some air and Bill started laughing as I was gasping.

"Oh what's wrong? Demon got your tongue?" He said laughing as he got my face and I was forced to look at him. As I was looking at him I was full of rage and anger.

"S-Shut up." I whispered and he was smilling.

"Well how about I give you my present?" He said as he snapped his fingers and a bouquet of roses and deer teeth!? had appeared.

"For you." He said and he handed me the bouquet. Is it weird that I was fluttered and disgusted at the same time?

"Um...T-Thank you." I said while I was stuttering. FUCK!!!! WHY WAS I STUTTERING!!!?

"Because you liked it and you like me." He said as I was blushing and I could see him for the first time blushing!? NO WAY!!!! BILL WAS BLUSHING!!?

"Anyways you didn't look very observationally so look again."He said and suddenly as I was looking at the bouquet one of the walls was destroyed.Everyone at the room stopped partying and saw the Shacktron but it was more upgraded than before.Oh my god they actually came back to save me.

"HENCHMANIACS PROTECT MY QUEEN!!! I HAVE SOME BUSINESS TO FINISH!!!" He said as he turned from yellow to red because of anger and rage.

"Well let the battle begin."Bill said.

🌲🔺🌲🔺🌲🔺🌲🔺🌲🔺🌲🔺🌲🔺🌲
Hey my lovely demons I know this is a pretty small chapter but trust me, I'm saving the best for the next chapter so stay tuned. Byeeeeee~

Words:935