Chapter 8: A night of passion

Warning:Smut

(Bill's pov)
After a while of silence me and pinetree started to kiss each other and that kissing became a make out session. I started undressing him as he was moaning and shaking, he was red as a tomato and he was sweating like crazy. I started kissing his neck so he could continue to make those beautiful sounds to my ears. He was whimpering softly like a helpless puppy... How cute I thought. Soon enough I started undressing myself in front of him to give him a little show to make him more embarrassed and it worked. He was staring at me for too long and he was more red than before. As I was getting off his boxers, he was breathing softly but at the same time heavily and he was starring at me with those beautiful mesmerising chocolate eyes.

"B-Bill." He whispered as I was smiling at him.

"That's right. Say my name like you mean it. I wanna hear you scream my name." I said as he was still staring at me with those eyes that I was so in love with. After that I took his boxers off and I started to kiss his member and he was moaning softly. Soon enough I put it in my mouth and he was moaning louder.

"BILL AAAAAAAAHH!!!!" He screamed as he was crying and blushing. After a while of screaming and moaning I thought if he was a virgin, because he was acting like one and he had the smell of one.

"Hmm~... I wonder if you are a virgin. You're acting like one and I must say, you do smell like one. So is my little pinetree having his first time with me?" I asked as he nodded.

"Thought so..No need to be embarrassed my dear fiance. It's normal for soon husbands to do those kinds of things don't you think?" I asked as he looked to another direction to avoid eye contact with me and I took his face to force him to look at me.

"Don't look away from me." I said as I kissed him and he kissed me back. After that I broke the kiss and he was trying to catch some air to breathe but I covered his mouth with my hand so he couldn't breath, he started murmuring and shacking.

"Shhh~" It's ok... I'll be gentle." I said as he nodded and I went back to his member and I started kissing it again, and I put it in my mouth.

"B-BILL AHHH!!!" He screamed as he was crying and shaking. After a while of teasing him I decided that it was time for him to have a taste. I took slowly my boxers off to see his reaction and he was shocked, speechless and he was turning more red than before. After hours of pleasure, screaming, thrusting into him, begging for my touch and saying my name he fainted because of exhaustion. I covered him and myself with the blanket and I hugged him.

"Goodnight Pinetree." I said as I kissed his forehead and fell asleep.

🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲🔺️🌲
Heeeeey...Thx for reading my first thing I ever wrote that includes smut warning. I tried not to make it cringe so yea... I would also like to thank GrilTreslo for giving me some tips to not make it weird and with words and blah blah blah... Also I would like to announce that I won't be doing the hazbin hotel ship requests cause I have already many stuff so yea...Thx for understanding and bye bye.

Words:615