Chapter 6:The Misterious painting

(No one's pov)
After lots of hours Dipper had waked up and he still felt pain from his back...He started crying not only cause he felt pain in his back but also from the pain he caused to everyone especially the pain he caused to his other half...Mabel. He was thinking over and over why he agreed to marry that crazy dorito if it meant to never see his family and friends... Oh yea, he did that so he could protect them.As he was thinking that he noticed that Bill wasn't next to him...He sighed in relief and decided to get up...After he got dressed he left his room and as he was walking to the hallway there was a painting that caught his attention. In that specific painting there were 2 male adults and 3 young boys...The first child that was at the right side of the painting had short light blue hair and blue eyes,he was wearing a black eyepatch and he was wearing a t-shirt that was light blue and shorts that were white. The second child that was at the left side of the painting had a tan skin, red hair and red eyes,he had a sharpy smile and he was wearing black shorts and a red t-shirts. Also he was wearing a black eyepatch. The third child that was at the middle of the painting had tan skin, yellow hair and yellow eyes, he had a black eyepatch and he was wearing a yellow t-shirt and black shorts. Now the adult that was at the left side of the painting had tan skin,he had long purple hair and purple eyes, he was a wearing a costume that was black and purple,(similar to Bill's),he was wearing a top hat, he was holding a purple umbrella and he was wearing a black monocle.But the figure that caught Dipper's attention the most was the one on the right.He had green hair, green eyes, an evil sharpy smile, he was wearing a costume like Bill's expect it was green and black, he was wearing a top hat, and he had a black eyepatch too.

(Dipper's pov)
As I was still watching the old painting I felt like someone was watching me. Maybe it was just my imagination but I wouldn't be suprised if it was...

"Morning Pinetree~."Speak of the devil, I thought as I was screaming with my manly voice and Bill started laughing.

"SERIOUSLY BILL!!!!?"I shouted as Bill continued laughing.

"Sorry...Not my fault that you look adorable when you're thinking."He said as he approached me and put his hand on my face while I was blushing.As our eyes met, I couldn't stop starring at them.Wait what was I thinking?

"So what was my loving fiance watching with so much curiosity?"He said as he noticed that we were in front of the painting that I was watching earlier.

"Oh.You were watching that? Pinetree haven't you seen the other paintings that I'm all alone.I thought you would like them more since I am so hot.And here I thought you had a good taste." He said as I narrowed my eyes.But then I realized that the middle child on the painting was him.

"Wait...The middle child on the painting is you?"I said and he looked like he didn't want to talk about it.

"Yep that's me" He said not excited about the topic.

"So are those your siblings?"I said as I was more curious than before.

"Yep...Those are my siblings.The red one is Kill and the other one is Will."He said as he was looking at them with a soft smile...Something I would never thought I would see on him.

"So who is the purple one and who is the green one?"I asked.

"Oh...The purple one is my uncle Tad and the other one is...my father."He said hesitantly at the last one as if he didn't like his dad.Weird I thought.

"Anyways let's go and eat...I wouldn't want my fiance to starve himself. "He said as he was holding me on bride style...After 5 minutes we went to the dinning room and I was eating my breakfast...But I couldn't stop thinking about the painting and why Bill didn't like his dad.

"Um...Bill can I ask you something?"I asked hesitantly.

"Sure, anything my dear fiance wishes to know."He said as he was cutting his pancakes.

"Um...Well since you invited my family on our wedding aren't you gonna invite your family?"I asked and when I did, he was just starring at me without smiling.

"Of course I will invite my siblings and my uncle."He said.

"And your dad?"I asked as he was getting bored on the conversation.

"Listen Pinetree...I don't want my dad on our wedding because he won't accept the fact that I'm marrying a human ok?"He said with a very serious tone.

"But why? I think you should invite him because he's your dad and..."I said as he was turning red from anger.

"LISTEN HERE PINETREE!!! I DON'T WANT MY OVER CONTROLLING FATHER ON OUR WEDDING CAUSE HE'S GONNA RUIN EVERYTHING OK!!!?"He shouted as I was getting petrified.

"I'm sorry"I said as he was turning yellow again.

"It's ok pinetree...You didn't know. Anyways did you see the mark I gave you on your back?"He said as he snapped his fingers, a mirror appeared and I wasn't wearing my blouse anymore.As I was watching my back I couldn't believe what Bill had done.It was that symbol that he was in the middle of a circle and there was another one that wrote Bill's property.

"You like it?" He asked.I didn't know what to say.I didn't like it but I didn't want to make him mad so I had to lie.

"Y-Yep...I like it."I said trying to smile.

"You're lying."Bill said as I was sweating from fear.

"N-No I'm not."I said trying to hide it.

"Pinetree, if you're gonna lie to your fiance then at least make it believable. But even if you do make it believable I would know since I'm a dream demon."Bill said as he was holding my face.

"But anyways, I'm pretty sure that when we get married you will like it."Bill said as he started kissing my neck.

"B-Bill s-stop. I still h-haven't fin-nished my break-kfast."I said as I was trying to not moan.

"Hmm...Yea but you do need to be punished, don't you?"He said I was breathing heavily from all the moaning I was doing.

"W-Well can I a-at l-least finish my breakfast?"I asked.

"Nope." He said as he put me against the wall and we were starring at each other.For some reason, I couldn't stop starring at his eyes and then I kissed him... I couldn't believe that I was kissing him but why did I like it? After a while he started kissing me back, our tongues started dancing inside our mouths and after a long make out session we broke the kiss and I was breathing heavily because I needed to catch my breath.

"Well I was not expecting you to kiss me pinetree...Are you perhaps catching feelings for me?" He said as I was blushing more than ever.

"S-Shut up."I said as I turned my head away from him so I wouldn't look at him.

"Look at me when I talk to you."He said as he was holding my face and I was forced to look at him.

"You're adorable when you get mad."He whispered to my ear and I could feel his hot breath on me.

"Anyways let's go and make the preparations for the wedding ok?"He asked as I was still blushing.

"O-Ok" I muttered and he carried me bride style.

🌲🔺🌲🔺🌲🔺🌲🔺🌲🔺🌲🔺🌲🔺🌲
Hey guys I'm so sorry that it took me waaaaay to long to finish this chapter but thank you because most of you on my last uptade on my book really wanted me to continue it so I had the motivation to write that chapter.Byeeeee~

Words:1404