Chapter 1: Alpha

~~Stiles~~
I'm fumbling with my hands as I'm incredibly nervous and I feel as I'm on the verge of a panic attack. I pick up Scott from school as his motorbike is in the shop and I immediately chicken out the second his chocolate brown eyes met mine. I was immediately pulled into a whirlpool. 

I felt myself staring and I cough to try covering it up asking "so . . . is there a pack meeting?" He nods as we walk to my jeep and once, we get in I start her up to drop Scott off. I ask "Uhm, Scott?" 

He looks at me again and I look away quickly as I pull over. Before Scott can ask, I tell him "Scott? . . . . I like you, as in like, like, as in . . . . . . . . Love . . You." I look down not wanting to see his face, but he lifts my head with his curled-up pointer finger saying "I . . . . . . I. . . . Like, like you too Stiles. I . . . Love you, Stiles." 

He slowly leans in, and I lean after. Our lips touch and I grab at Scott hair. I hear him growl and he stops then I stop as I ask, "growling huh, that's hot!" 

I grab him at his shoulders, and I shove him down. I get on top as I kiss and stoke up his length through his jeans. He moans arching his back slightly. 

I kiss all over his body and soon Scott grabs me growling low as he pins me down ass towards him as he grinds against my ass. He growls a bit louder, and I moan out. He leans down kissing at my neck and continues to grid against me. 

He soon flips me over and he gets on top of me. Kissing up to my lips and they meet again. We're making out and we change positions. Scott's shirtless and we start undressing each other.

I'm now in Scott's lap naked with my legs wrapped around him as we make out moving back and forth. Our hards brush against each other and Scott flips me again but this time he fucks me. He enters me making me moan in pure pleasure, I'm in complete bliss as I cum. We reposition ourselves and lay down to try to sleep. 

We kiss each other and after we part, we get comfortable as I'm being held by Scott's strong, secure, and safe arms. I know with Scott around I'll never have to worry much about getting killed, for Scott will make sure whoever even tries that they'll have to go through him. I just then remembered where we are, and I try to get up when Scott starts to whimper. 

Scott then asks "Sti? What's wrong?" I look at him smiling as I tell him "Nothing it's just. . . Well first that was amazing and the fact that we fucked in my jeep makes it even hotter." He looks around saying "oh, that we are."

I smirk shaking my head as I say, "so we should go, we're late

I smirk shaking my head as I say, "so we should go, we're late." I go to get up again when I'm pulled back down, and Scott kisses me. I kiss back as we part, he says "Okay, let's get going." 

I smile and get up going into the driver's seat. Scott and I are now all buckled up, and dressed, I start driving again to Derek's loft. As we approach the loft Scott starts rubbing my inner thigh and I swallow hard as it's turning me on. I pierce my lips together as I tell Scott "If you keep that up Scott, we won't make it to Derek's."