Chapter 8: Endless Possibilities

(Stuart×Lydia)

~~Stuart~~

I'm sitting in class as I just stare into space, and I start to fall asleep. The bell rings and I race out of the room like there was a fire coming at me. I run right into someone, and I fall flat onto my back the wind knocked out of me. 

I just lay there groaning as I try to breathe and then I open my eyes to see an angel. I ask, "are you an angel?" I see her smile putting her hand out for me and I take it as I stand up, she says "no, I'm Lydia. Who are you I have somewhere important to be and be there in 5 seconds?" 

I face palm as I realize I must have run into her, and I start stuttering over my words as I tell her "I. . . I'm. . . Stuart. Sorry about running into you, I've been SOOO bored and so I felt if I ran, I could escape the torture and instead of running to freedom, I ran into an angel." 

I smile at her and she looks down before looking back up with a mischievous smile on her face telling me "Well this angel can be the devil." I smirk and say, "You the devil or the angel?" She smiles again and says grabbing my arm "I feel like being the devil." 

We race down the hall and out the school. We get into her car as she drives to what I think is her house and we get out going in. As we make our way up the stairs we kiss and toss our clothes away. 

By the time we get to the bedroom we're both already butt ass naked, and she gets on the bed. I get on top of her as we continue kissing and traveling each other's bodies and I start kissing her neck. I start biting the side of her neck and down to her shoulder. 

After a while we start messing with each other and I'm messing with her as I grind against her making her needy. She soon starts begging and I give her what she wants. She moans as I thrust in and out. 

We move in sink as we both become screaming moaning messes and we cum feeling the bliss filled pleasure. We lay on the bed wrapped around one another and we catch our breathes as she says, "That was awesome." Still out of breath and still coming down from the pleasure high. 

I look over to her as I look back to the ceiling saying "Yeah, that was awesome." We lay there for hours and soon we get up taking a shower together. After we cleanup we go around looking for our clothes and not long after does her parents get home. 

Lydia tells me to go out the back and she'll keep them busy. I hear her stopping her parents and I sneak out the back running until I believe it's safe. I get home and I go to my room. I lay on my bed when my mom knocks and I sit up as she opens the door asking, "So, how was school?" 

I lay back down as a smile escaped and I say, "It wasn't that bad." She says, "See I told you." I say still looking at the ceiling "yeah, you were right." 

She leaves my room and I smile again as I change into my pajamas. It's the next day and I get up looking at my phone it's 2:00 in the afternoon. I don't bother to change my clothes as I go into the kitchen and get the milk out drinking from the carton when "Honey! We have cups for a reason! Give me that." 

She grabs it and I roll my eyes saying, "Well I'm sorry I don't want to drink from a cup and have to wash it after." She closes the refrigerator door and stands up crossing her arms tapping her foot. I roll my eyes as I say "Whatever." I turn going back into my room as I lay on my bed with my leg off the side my mom comes in while I turn my music on, and she doubles back at the volume. 

I smirk chuckling as she tries to yell at me but the music is on max so it drowns her out and I mimic sorry can't hear you. I close my eyes rocking out to the music when it suddenly gets turned off and I look to see my mom at the plug holding it with rage in her eyes as she tosses it to the ground she says "Stuart! What have I done to make you this way? 

I thought I raised you better. Maybe you shouldn't see your father anymore. He's a bad influence and I regret letting him give you that giant speaker." I go to say something, but she leaves shutting the door and I stand up grabbing my headphones blasting the music as I close my eyes, I get up going over to my desk to draw.

~~timeskip~~

~~Stuart~~

It's been a few days and I go to Lydia's house to see her. She's not the one who answers, and I see a very nicely dressed woman with the same color hair but longer. She looks at me and says in a rich person tone "Who are you?" 

I swallow and say, "I'm Stuart, I'm here to see Lydia." She continues to look at me and suddenly yells at the top of her lungs "LYDIA!!!! THERE'S A BOY BY THE NAME STUART HERE!!!" 

Not long after does Lydia poke her head though as who I believe is her mom leaves as Lydia says "Stuart. What are you doing here?" I smile shyly and rub the side of my neck as I look up, I tell her "Just wanted to see you and was that your mom, she's intimidating." 

She nods saying "Yeah that's my mom. I have to go now but how about I give you my number and we can make a time." I nod and we exchange numbers. 

I leave waving as I take the long walk home. When I get home, I look to see my dad's motorcycle in the drive, and I run into the house calling out "Dad!!" As I turn to the kitchen I'm grabbed and my hair gets messed up as he says, "How's my boy?" 

He lets me go and I turn to hug him as I ask, "Where's mom? It's good to see you." He answers, "Don't know, I came knocked on the door but no answer, so I let myself in and it's good to see you." 

I smile as we talk more and catch up. We blast the music and play video games. After we make something to eat, and the door opens. 

Mom comes around the corner and I immediately tense seeing the anger in my mom's eyes. She tells me "Stuart go to your room. Your father and I need to talk." I run not wanting to hear it and I put my headphones on blasting the music, but I still hear some of what was going on. By the time the door opens it's already dark and I don't listen.

~~mini timeskip~~

~~Stuart~~

It's been a few days since and Lydia and I have a meet up planned. I just arrive and I wait seeing Lydia I go up to her kissing her. We kiss each other for a while before we walk together to her car, and we start kissing again. 

It's been a few hours and we fucked for a while. We are laying down in the back as we talk about stuff and get to know each other more. After learning more we decide we should leave together and never come back. 

She told me she's saved money and we decided to leave after gathering stuff. We decided to meet in the middle and go from there. I gather what I think I need, and I go into my room to write a note. 

After I take it putting it on the fridge and I go to kiss my mom on the head before leaving out the door. I'm waiting for Lydia and soon she pulls up next to me in a car I don't recognize, and she explains that it's a new car that can't be used to find us. She used some of her money to pay the guy to keep them off the record and as we drive away, I reach my hand to hold hers. 

She smiles at me, and I smile back telling her "I love you." She looks at me saying before looking back at the road "I love you." The farther we get from our hometown the brighter the sun looks and it's just us and the open road. The possibilities are endless and I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with Lydia.

                                                                               ~~The

                                                                                              End~~

~~1500 words~~