Chapter 9: Protecting my Friends and Family, Even to a Fault

(Stiles×Peter)
~~Stiles~~

I wake up screaming for the 3rd time in 3 days

I wake up screaming for the 3rd time in 3 days. I'm screaming every night and my dad is very concerned. Mainly because he has no idea why, and I can't tell him. . . I just can't. 

I can't tell anyone and no matter how many therapy appointments or psychologist I go to I will not tell anyone. I can't or else he'll kill everyone and it's better if I'm the only one who suffers. I'm going out the door when "Stiles! Wait." 

I stop right as I was about to open the door and turn to face my dad as he says "I just wanted you to know you can tell me if there's something going on. You know that right?" I smile as I tell him "Yeah of course I do. Thanks." I hug him and then go to open the door to go to school.

~~mini timeskip~~

~~Stiles~~

I'm sitting in my jeep as I take a few deep breathes before entering the school and I see Scott at his locker. I go to mine as Scott comes up saying "Hey Sti, what's up." I look over at him as I gather the rest of my stuff and I close my locker answering, "nothing much, just getting ready for torture." He laughs not knowing what I really mean, and we walk to our first class.

~~timeskip~~

~~Stiles~~

It's now after school as I go to my jeep to drive to the hale house and get my daily dose of being someone's fuck toy. I just pull up and I look up seeing my dog. I go up slowly with my head hung down as I step up the first step, he grabs me dragging me into the house and throws me onto his bed ruffly. 

He immediately starts ripping my clothes off and I close my eyes as he does as he wants to me. I feel as I'm on the verge of tears and he flips me over. He without warning fucks into me and I cry out in pain.

He just laughs saying "Such a little bitch. Fuck, you. You're never going to find love, so I'll make love to you because no one will be able to love you as much I make love to you, you don't even deserve it. But fuck you, you tiny fucking bitch." 

He goes harder throughout his speech, and he goes so hard I heard something make a sound I can't even identify. That tells me it probably should have, but he doesn't stop if anything that just somehow triggered him to go faster and harder saying "Ohhh yes. Fuck yea Ohh Fuck." 

I'm so numb I can't feel my legs and he suddenly pulls out just as quickly as he fucks into me. He then turns me around and positions me into his lap. He starts to bite my neck hard that I start to bleed, and he bites all over my neck and ears. 

He then gets up and orders me to follow. I do as I'm told as he led me to his shower and turn the water on. He then comes up to me lifting me on top of the counter and continues to bite me. 

He checks the water and then orders me in. I reluctantly step into the shower, and he practically drags me into the shower. He then pushes me against the wall of the shower, and he immediately starts to fuck me again.