Chapter 7: A Soul Mate

(Void×Peter)
~~Peter~~

I'm sitting in Derek's loft reading a book as my phone starts going off, so I close my book going over and I see Lydia's name and picture, so I answer saying "hello Lydia, what do I . . ." She doesn't let me finish and just tells me to come to Scott's that they need help then hangs up. I look at the phone as I say "Rude." I place the book onto the table as I leave the loft to go to Scott's.

~~mini timeskip~~

~~Peter~~

I arrive to Scott's as the door opens and I walk in to see Stiles sitting on the couch. Everyone reeks of nerves and fear. I walk around the back of the couch as I come around to see Stiles with his mouth taped so I say to him "well, well, Stiles. It seems everyone finally got tired of your sarcasm." 

I stand up as they try to get me to follow, and I do. Deaton then explains to me the problem Lydia wants me to help with and I look back to him sitting motionless on the couch just staring at us. The more I stare the more I feel . . . . Something. It's not something I thought I'd ever feel again . . . After . . The fire. 

I swallow as I turn to face the others as I say "No, bye now." I turn to leave when my arm is grabbed, and I turn to see Lydia grabbed my arm. I make my eyes glow as I growl lowly as she lets my arm go, she says "Peter please . .  for me?" 

I shake my head as I turn again but this time I turn back and ask "What's in it for me? If I help?" They all give looks of disbelief and I turn to leave. 

I slow as I approach the door and I turn to look back at . . . Stiles not understanding, why now. I go over to him as I kneel down again to be eye level and I take the tape off. I look him in his eyes as I ask, "Are you feeling what I feel?" 

He looks at me and then to the side answering "yes, I didn't think I had one." I knew what he meant, and I tell him "I'm getting you out of here." I grab him and run for the door. 

I hear as Scott and Lydia along with everyone else calling out. I keep running until I get to the loft, and I put him down onto the couch. He then sits up and asks "Why? Why did you do that?" 

I look down not really knowing when he stands up coming over to me and he says, "Forget it, let me ask you?" I look up and he continues "Do you know what I am?" I nod saying "A dark or Void kitsune and possessing Stiles." 

He nods as he says "Yes, and do you wish to know my name?" I look more at him as I say "Yes." He smirks at me as he says "I'm Kusho, or Void." 

I look down thinking as I state "You probably already know my name? Right?" He nods again and says, "But I'd like to hear you say it." 

I tell him "Peter." He smiles at me, and he places his hands onto my chest. He then moves them down taking off my shirt and I take his off. 

We go to the couch, and I shove him down onto it as I kiss his lips. He kisses back as he flips me over with ease turning me on as he grinds against my ass and bites my ear. I moan and he flips me again kissing me. 

I put my hands on his hips and he travels his hand up and down my side causing shivers down my spine. I take over and push him down against the couch cushions. I plant a kiss onto his lips and start nibbling at his ear. I kiss him on the lips again as he runs his fingers through my hair.

~~timeskip~~

~~Earlier~~

~~Void~~

Someone is let into the house, and they start walking behind the couch. They come around to face me and I look him is the eyes as I suddenly get this feeling. He looks me in the eyes saying "Well, well, Stiles. It seems everyone finally got tired of your sarcasm." 

I smirk under the tape as he stands up and soon walks over to the rest. I can't help but stare at him and I can't explain it, but I think I . . . . Love him. But that's not possible I'm void of anything, especially feeling anything good like . . . . . Love. 

He looks over and he starts to stare. The more he stares the more I'm sure of it, but I don't understand it and soon Peter says "No, bye now." He turns to leave when his arm is grabbed, and he turns to see Lydia grabbed his arm. 

I suddenly feel angry, a need to attack her for touching him as I hear him growl lowly as she lets his arm go Lydia says "Peter please . .  For me?" He shakes his head as he turns again but this time he turns right back and asks "What's in it for me? If I help?" 

They all give looks of disbelief, and he once again turns to leave. He stops and comes over to me as he kneels down again to be eye level with me. He takes the tape off. He looks me in his eyes as he asks, "Are you feeling what I feel?" 

I look at him and then to the side as I'm not used to this and I tell him "Yes, I didn't think I had one." I didn't think my kind could have mates let alone a soul mate. He then tells me him "I'm getting you out of here." 

He comes up to me grabbing me and running for the door. I hear as Scott and Lydia along with everyone else calls out. Peter keeps running until he gets to the loft, and he puts me down onto the couch. 

I sit up and ask "Why? Why did you do that?" He looks down as I feel his feeling of confusion, so I stand up to go over to him and I say, "Forget it, let me ask you?" 

He looks up and I continue "Do you know what I am?" He nods saying "a dark or Void kitsune and possessing Stiles." I nod as I say "Yes, and do you wish to know my name?" 

He looks more at me as he says "Yes." I smirk at him as I say "I'm Kusho, or Void." He looks down thinking as he states "You probably already know my name? Right?" 

I nod again and say, "but I'd like to hear you say it." He tells me "Peter." I smile at him, and I go up to him placing my hands onto his chest. 

I then move them down taking off his shirt and he takes mine off. We go to the couch, and he shoves me down onto it as he kisses my lips. I kiss back as I flip him over with ease. 

I can sense how that turned him on as I grind against his ass and bite his ear. He moans and I flip him again kissing him. 

He puts his hands on my hips and I travel my hand up and down his side. He takes over and he pushes me down against the couch cushions. He plants a kiss onto my lips and start nibbling at my ear. He kisses me on the lips again as I run my fingers through his short dark brownish hair.

                                                           ~~The 

                                                                                             End~~

~~1325 words~~