Chapter 10: Accidental Mate

(StuartxScott)

~~Stuart~~

I'm walk out of the school when "Stuart where are you going?!" I turn to see Stiles and answer sarcastically "Out!" He then yells back "Out where?!" 

I return with "Out there!" I point away from the school and start walking away ignoring Stiles as I go to a rave party I was invited too. 

I walk to the rave and show my ID going past the bouncer. I enter the building hearing the loud music and start dancing my way through the crowd to find the alcohol and drugs. 

The second I find the spot I hear "Stuart!" I groan as I say "Come on! At least have some fun while your here." I enter the bar like drug lay out and pick out 3 of each. 

I take everything and put the 2 extra smokes in my shirt pocket as I smoke the 3rd one, I push past Stiles to enter the dancing hoards. I dance till I can't and collapse on a lounge couch asking the closest girl "You wanna make out and fuck me?" 

She nods getting on top of me and we kiss one another. After a few hours I'm fucking her ass and after I finish up my arm gets dragged as my brother says "Come on! We got to go! Now Stuart!! Hurry up!!!" 

He rushes me out of the place and as we stand a good distance away, I see cops swarming the place. I then see cops taking people that exited where we exited, and I start laughing as I try to speak but it comes out as one slurred together word. 

Stiles drives while Scott is in the passenger side and I'm in the back laying down with my beanie over my face wanting the sun to go away. We pull into the driveway and Stiles orders "Come on. Get Up." 

I groan as I sit up and I get helped out of the back. We walk into the house as I slur out words and soon Scott says "Sirens." 

I slur out "I don her ay thng." Not long after I said that do sirens start to blare and Stiles tells me to get to my room. As I stumble up the stairs I hear "Scott keep an eye on him." 

I hear steps come up behind me and once in my room I hold the door for Scott shutting it behind him. He looks as if he's about to sit on my bed, so I slap his hand saying, "Bed is off limits, unless you're fucking my ass." 

I smack my ass cheek and look at Scott. I then ask "You wanna do me?" He looks at me with wide eyes and he stammers slightly "N . . . No. No, I don't." 

I smirk walking up to him pinning him to the wall as I put my face right up to his and tell him "Yes you do and by all means, I fuck all the time when I'm drunk, so I know what I'm doing. Is it that you wanna do Stiles?" 

He shakes his head trying to tell me no and I then say "You do. Well at least I look exactly like him and even have the same voice. I'm better because I lost my virginity LONG before Stiles and like I said Not missing anything, just use your imagination. I do." 

I lean in slowly and close my eyes. We kiss and soon he starts getting handsy, but I don't mind. He shoves me against the wall, and I like it as we kiss one another. 

After hours of switching between roles from top, bottom, front, and back we finally lay down beside one another breathing heavily. I smile telling him "I've wanted to do that for longer than you know." Scott asks, "What do mean?" 

I then turn my head to look at him and I then turn my face back to the ceiling as I elaborate "Well . . . I've always had this crush on you and the reason I would go around sleeping with all kinds of people was to try and make you jealous. 

It never worked but like how Stiles had the crush on Lydia, I had a crush on you and just like them you never knew. 

I eventually just imagined what it would be like and how it would happen, all that stuff. Now here I am lying beside my lifelong crush, and we just fucked each other, dream come true."