Chapter 14 (Old)

"So let me get this straight... Moments after ERA created an illusion within Sirin's mind, tricking her into thinking that ERA was somewhat of a god but she knocked me out with a Honkai Energy Blast instead and you guys tried to fight her but she ran away to the moon... For how many days?"

"Three days..."

"And within those three days, I was unconscious and needed to be hospitalized due to the corruption... You and Welt decided to go to the moon and confront her... Only for Welt to sacrifice his life for you to come back on earth for what?"

"Finding ways to defeat her..."

"And then, Sirin somehow managed to pull these people from alternative timelines within our universe that also happens to have the exact same date as us with Welt's Herrscher core and my technology?"

"That's basically the gist of it..."

"...THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT!" I flipped the table off of the hospital bed I'm currently in. Papers scattered into a mess as they hit the ground.

God, what the fuck is this cliché bullshit right now? Just give me a fucking break! I just woke up goddamnit!

"Kid, listen, I-"

"NO! YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME, YOU PERVERT... WIFE CHEATING... SON OF A BITCH!"

"..."

"I took the core within your daughter's heart away as a means to protect her from her own powers. But you decided to bring her with you."

"You're also at fault." Siegfried mumbled to himself but it was loud enough to go unheard of.

"What was that? Say that again? My fault?"

"Well, yea-"

"NO, YOU ZIP IT ALRIGHT!?!? YOU ZIP IT!! THE ADULT IS TALKING TO YOU!"

...'But you're not the adult here.' Is what everyone in the room thought to themselves while looking at the two...

Although, it does look comically enough to see a kid scolding a man who's taller than him by 7-10 centimeters...

Not that everyone would say that out loud of course.

"Within my days of living, I built multiple fail-safes and backup plans if things go wrong. But you, the loose cannon, decided to fuck up everything from start to finish."

"Enough, you two." Einstein tried to cut in but the Suzuki didn't pay attention to her.

"Please, kid. I know what I did was wrong... But we need your help to kill these peopl-"

"No, we cannot kill those people. They come from alternate timelines from our."

"Uhh...Why? Why can't we kill them?" Tesla asked raising a brow.

"Time exists for a reason, but it is also a concept that not even god itself knows what will happen within those possibilities. And if we kill one of them here, we'll essentially create destruction to every single shits that exists in this stupid ass fucking of a world."

"You know, you're not the guy in this room that should be talking about laws of physics since you're the one breaking it instead."

"Do I look like the guy with such rules applies to him?"

"No."

"There's your answer."

"Well, yes, that's our answer but the elephant in the room is still big and wide here," Einstein said as she pull out a tablet in his hand. "Alright Suzuki, you need to answer us honestly here. What was all of that about?"