Discontinue Note

As of today at 9:14 PM, UTC+7. 

15/10/2023

I will no longer be able to continue this fic due to loss of motivation, being busy studying in college, several unhealthy sleeping schedules, and working several jobs to pay for college.

I'll be honest, this fic is technically discontinued due to my very VERY long upload schedule. Now, looking back at some of the older chapters, I feel nothing but cringe and embarrassment at them.

I wanted to make a really cool story, one that would be able to be popular enough that everyone in the Honkai Impact community would like it. Now that I have grown older, I see how dumb and unrealistic that is.

I cannot please everyone with my story because there will always be someone who doesn't like it and often they would either ignore it or send me messages like: "Dude, just stop", "You don't have any talent in this", "This is downright terrible", etc etc

And I can't deny that. I only took up writing as a hobby to pass the time and decided to post it somewhere on the Internet for fun. I wanted to be able to write more stuff in the future, but it seems like writing stuff would be and always be stuck as just a hobby for me.

I wanted to continue this story to the point where it reaches the end, but as I continue to write it it doesn't seem like it would ever reach the ending I wanted for the story.

For now, I believe it is best to quit now, delete the story (or not/repost all the older deleted chapters if everyone would like), and leave it as it is.

My apologies for being unable to continue this story.

Sincerely, Aster.