Chapter 38 (Old)

"Oh? Really? Because I made loads of mistakes every day."

[Charge level: Stage 1] Said the robotic voice as the Suzuki appear behind the Original Kaslana almost as if he had teleported.

It was only the instinct of being on the battlefield for countless years that the Original Kaslana blocked the Suzuki's attack with a single hand as the ice formed into a sword similar to the Shamash.

"Predictable." Swinging the ice sword to the Suzuki only for him to disappear again into thin ain yet again, causing the Original Kaslana to look at his surrounding.

[Charge level: Stage 2]

Reappearing on another platform above Kevin as a pitch-black orb begins to form within the palm of the Suzuki's hand.

"Prototype Star of Eden. Shatter the star to abyss!" Throwing the orb down at Kevin in a dunking manner as the orb begin to form bigger and bigger, swallowing everything in its path.

Artificial Black-Hole.

Yet the Original Kaslana merely stood in place, no fear whatsoever is shown on his face as the black hole comes closer each second.

"So, this is the power of a replica." Said Kevin as he flipped his ice sword around before slashing the air with an immense amount of force as the wave of the wind made contact with the black hole.

The wave of the wind flew across the Sea of Quanta, cutting the black hole into halves as it travel even further, hitting the platform the Suzuki was on.

"Your power of knowledge is simply astonishing. However, you are nothing but a child without your tools of disposal."

[Charge Level: Stage 3]

"They're not meant for disposable... Old man..." Faster than the Original Kaslana could react the Suzuki appear behind him with his arm crossed while the Shamash was nowhere to be seen.

The Original Kaslana was immediately greeted with furries of punches and kicks before multiple plasma weapons were firing at him, sending Kevin flying off to the distance.

Stopping the rapid-fire as the Suzuki switched back to the Shamash as time stopped and several slashes of flame surrounded the Original Kaslana.

[Charge Level: Stage 4]

Turning his back around as the Suzuki got into a low running position as he stared off to the distance before a giant explosion happened behind him.

Not a second later, the Suzuki traversed the Sea of Quanta within seconds and ended up behind Kevin just as the explosion started to die down.

Slashing at one of Kevin's arms with the Shamash but the edge of the blade stop midway before it could deal any more lethal damage to him.

Both fighters immediately get back on their feet. The Suzuki slammed the flaming sword into the ground while the Original Kaslana formed ice under him, giving him higher ground.

"Damn, you're colder than I expected..." The Suzuki said as he look at the arm he tried to cut, now covered with frozen blood. "Making what's supposed to be the heat of the sun into a regular sword hitting a wall..."

Yet the Original Kaslana stood in silence. However, one could see the look of surprise on the ageless warrior's face.

"...Just what the hell are you?" He asked causing the Suzuki to let out a small smile before his eyes turned red.

[Charge Level: Stage 5]

Disappear again as part of the fabric of reality shattered into glasses in front of the Original Kaslana eyes. As if time had stopped itself and the Suzuki appear in front of him.