Chapter 2

"Oh Shit."

Jessica stared at the screen for a few seconds.

"The supervillain 'Mad Mischief' has left us a video recording to play addressed towards the Superhero known as 'Deathra'." The News reporter started.

Jessica sighed."I only just got home."

The video recording started playing. "Yo, Deathra!" Mad Mischief started. "I know you're watching this and I just wanted to let you know that I have this guy."

Jessica froze as she saw Eyepatch, a.k.a Nick Fury, sitting in a chair, tied up by rope.

"I saw you talking to him earlier, so I presume you guys are close." The recording continued, "And if I dare see any authorities after me, this guy will be dead. We don't want that now, do we?"

Jessica sighed frustratedly. "I can never get a break, can I?" She muttered to herself as she got up out of her seat.

"That's all. Cant wait to see you there D!" Mischief finished.

Jessica laughed at the nickname he had used for her.

Now, Jessica stood contemplating do I really want to go? In any case, The Avengers will most certainly appear there anyways. She let out a sigh. I might as well go, considering the fact Mishief made a whole recording just for me and broadcasted it on TV. She laughed thinking about how much effort Mischief always goes through to get her.

Jessica slipped on her outfit and teleported into a dark alley so no one would see her leave her apartment.

Now where would Mischief go?

She thought about the background of where the video took place and realised it was in the abandoned multi story parking lot across town. Jessica immediately teleported there.

"Look who finally turned up!"

When Jessica turned around, she noticed Mad Mischief talking.

"I've been waiting for 10 minutes!" Mischief continued.

"Hey Mischief, how've you been?" Jessica greeted the man.

"Great! Thanks for asking." He paused for a second before continuing, "Do you know how hard it is to get in contact with you?"

Jessica chuckled.

"I had to kidnap some random guy just to get you to come here!" He said, laughing.

"Yeah well, it's amusing to see how you're going to contact me every time." Jessica grinned.
She heard a muffled voice and looked behind Mischief, remembering Eyepatch was there.

"Almost forgot about you." She started walking towards  him but came to a halt when she heard something in the distance.
"They're here." She stated.

"Who?"

Jessica sighed and rolled her eyes, "Who do you think, dumbass. Obviously I'm talking about the avengers." Mischief laughed before processing what she'd just said. He froze as he realised he was screwed.

Out of nowhere an arrow was shot and almost hit Mischief, but Deathra pushed him away before it could.

"Ugh," she groaned as the arrow hit her. She took it out as her skin healed quickly soon after, thank God for her healing factor.

She stood there watching as a man with metal armor flew through the wall, Tony Stark, the avenger she despises most and the one who leaves the most damage behind.

"Step away from Nick." he stated as the other avengers appeared, surrounding them.

"Are you blind?" Mischief spoke up, "Can you not see we're at least 5 steps away from him?"

Jessica burst out laughing at his words. As a few avengers stared at her, annoyed.

"So you're the Deathra?" Jessica turned to see Captain America speaking.

"You want an autograph or what?" She replied, glaring at him.
"Damn, how some no one knows who I am?" She overheard Mischief mumble to himself. She chuckled.

Out of nowhere an arrow was shot, some at Mishief. Jessica lifted one arm and caught it mid-air, laughing even harder now as she saw Mischief's facial expression.

"Is everything just a joke to you?" She heard Tony say. "Pretty much" she replied, casually.

"You guys should try smiling for once," she said to the avengers who were looking at her with irritation. "It would make you guys look better. And you have to admit, this is a funny situation."

She stood still, as the avengers rushed towards her and Mischief. "Why aren't you doing anything?!" Mischief whisper-shouted into her ear. "Relax," she replied "I'm way stronger than these idiots."

When most of the avengers had charged forward, Jessica used her Telekinesis and stopped them.

"What the-" Tony started, "Let us go!" He yelled.

The avengers all frowned as Mischief and Jessica laughed.

She let them go, thinking they had learnt their lesson. Unfortunately, they had not and ran back towards the two.

Mischief was freaking out next to Jessica as she laughed.

"Calm down," She told him.
"H-how can I calm down when they're about to kill both of u-" Jessica cut him off as she grabbed onto him and teleported the two away.
—————————
A/N: I FINALLY HAD THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE THIS AHHH! HOPE U ENJOYED WOO

827 words