Chapter 5

TW: SA

She stopped in her tracks, horrified at what was happening before her eyes.

2 men, clearly drunk, were preying on a girl - most likely her age.

The men looked in their late 30s.
Jessica stared at the commotion in front of her not knowing what to do.

"Come on babe - one kiss won't hurt." The first man said, rubbing the horrified girls back.
"P-please don't touch me." She said, failing to get the man's hands off her.
"You're a feisty one aren't you," the other man said to the girl, he looked older than the first one and was covered in tattoos.

"P-please I'll.. I'll call the police!" The girl whisper-shouted at them, visibly shaking.
"We don't want to hurt you babe." The second man said.
"Why would you call the police?" The first man from before said attempting to make puppy dog eyes, very clearly failing. "Maybe we should teach her a lesson for saying such things to us?" The first man said.
"Yeah," the tattooed guy said before forcing his lips onto the girls own.

Jessica stood in horror.
Should I call the police? But they could hear me. Should I shout at them to stop? Something even worse could happen to me. Should I change into my costume? No what if someone saw. So many thoughts swarming hey head.

The safest option was to call the police. She pulled out her phone dialling 911. SHIT she internally shouted at herself as the phone started ringing on speaker. Perfect she sarcastically thought to herself.

"Well look what we have here." The tattooless man from early started walking towards her.
Jessica froze.
Now it was the tattooed guy talking, "What do you think you were doing?" He said menacingly.

Jessica gulped. This was probably the first time ever she was speachless. Jessica watched as the girl from earlier ran off.

The men turned around to watch, obviously not bothered by the fact their prey had just run off.

"Now look at what you've done." The tattooed man slurred. "She was a good kisser too.".
Jessica stood not knowing what to do or say.
"Let's hope you make up for it." The tattooed man said before pressing his lips against Jessica's.

She tried pushing his chest and getting him away but it wasn't working, especially since one of his arms was behind her hips and the other was on the back of her head forcing her lips into his.

"Cmon Mark, let me have a go." The other man said.

When this 'Mark' guy steps away I'll make a run for it. Jessica thought to herself only for her plan to be ruined because the two men quickly had stopped places.

Now Jessica had been trapped between a wall and these 2 men.
"Now let's have some real fun," Jessica heard one of them men say.
She felt tears strolling down her face, "there's no way this is actually happening to me. She thought.

She heard one of the mens belt come off and that when she lost it. She started sobbing and closed her eyes she felt so small.

She just stood there wanting to go back in to the comfort of her bed and cry. She eventually sunk down, sitting in the floor.

"What the- " She heard one of the men say before screaming.

Jessica plugged her ears, her eyes were still closed she didn't want to know what was happening she just wanted it to all go away.

Jessica didn't feel herself sitting on something anymore and felt there being more wind blowing in her face. She opened her eyes to see her in someone's arms. And they were... flying?Someone who clearly wasn't good at it as it was quite a bumpy ride

———————————

sorry for the short chapter!! Guess you'll have to wait till next chapter to find out who it is😉

653 words