Chapter 6

She opened her eyes to see her in someone's arms. And they were... flying? Someone who clearly wasn't good at it as it was quite a bumpy ride.

She looked up, confused as she saw string coming out of the guys hand. He was swinging, not flying.

Crap. Jessica thought to herself as she realised who it was that had saved her.

How long is he going to be swinging for? How do I get out of this? Does he know who I am? So many thoughts ran through her head and before she knew it the 'friendly neighbourhood spider man' had placed her down on a rooftop.

This was the perfect chance for her to get away. As she was placed lying down, she got up.

"Oh, sorry. I- I didn't realise you had woken up."

Jessica opened her mouth to speak before stopping for a second, what if he recognises my voice? Should I try and make it sound deeper?

She looked back at him. He was still staring at her.

"U-uh. Y-you don't have to talk if you don't want to."

He must think I'm in shock. She stood up. I need to get home. I have work tomorrow.

She brought her hand to her head for a moment. Damn, my head hurts. She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to shake it off, and hoping that the red teenager in front of her would leave.

"Do you need a lift home Miss?" She shook hey head and waved the boy off before heading towards the staircases back to the pavement.

"SHIT." she said out loud, her backpack, she forgot it. Fuckkkk, where the fuck is that alley when I need it?! She could've teleported there but couldn't, not with Spider-man able to spot her at any second. There was only one way to be able to get back to the alley quickly hopefully before hey bag was stolen.

She turned around, seeing the spider boy was still sitting on the edge of the roof.

"Hey." She said. He turned.

"You mind giving me a lift back to that alley?"

"Why?" He asked, puzzled as to why anyone would want to go back there after everything she'd been through.

"I forgot something there. My bag. It has some important stuff in it." She told him.

"Why don't I get it for yo- "

"NO" She cut him off. That's too risky. He could go through the bag and figure out who she was.

The boy gave her a puzzling look before the giving her an even suspicious look as she didn't explain why not.

"I-I don't want to be left here alone. I rather you just come wi- with me to get it." She stuttered. Yes Jessica! I guess drama class did come in handy. I should pat myself on the back for that quick improvisation! She thought to herself, grinning. She quickly dropped her grin, remembering spiderman might see her.

"If you really want to." He said. Walking towards her.

He wrapped his hand around her waist before swinging them through the city, towards the alley.

"For someone who's never swung through the city before you're pretty calm." He says to her.

She awkwardly giggled it off.

Once they got to the alley she ran through it trying to figure out where she left her bag.

She could hear the boy telling her to slow down as she frantically looked for her bag.

"Is this it?" She heard the boy say.
As he was about to look inside, she ran over grabbing it frantically.
"Yes, it is. Thank you."

"You need a lift home?" He asked her. Staring at Jessica, analysing her features.

Jessica thought to herself for a moment before realising how stupid she was for even taking the idea into mind. If one of the avengers even saw her going home and he knew where she lived everything would be ruined.

"No, it's fine. Thanks for offering however." she told him away, "Goodbye. Spiderman." She said to him before she walked away

————————————————————

sorry it's such a short chapter!!
689 words