Neptune/Nep

Wassup, my name is Neptune/Nep and I am based off of the goddess Athena! My godly abilities are strength, wisdom, knowledge, The only person who knows how to access all 10 of the secret passageways in the library, and I am skilled in different martial arts (karate, The Japanese martial arts, ninjutsu)

I am married to Juno/Juniper and we have one kid Kai/kaiki I love them both dearly! I love my two parents as well but they have a Lotta responsibility being Great great great great great great Great great great great great grandparents so we don't talk as much as we should... but I manage my own life! It took some time to master all the martial arts that I know but because I am the god of wisdom knowledge soaks in very quickly. I spend a lot of time with my kid teaching them how to be a skilled fighter more skilled than I will ever be. Teaching my children my nephews and my cousins my knowledge and my strength is the greatest gift I will ever receive. I spend a lot of time in the library and I am one of the only people in the family who have found all of the 10 passageways in it.. you know other than ghostie the one who built and designed the house. I know a lot but I don't know everything. Like that one time I didn't recognize Exho... Exho can change their appearance changing it to be another person or a mammal of some sort. One time they had shape shifted to look much different I wasn't expecting anyone to enter the library at 3 AM especially someone I didn't recognize so I may or may not have beat them over the head with a book....... They were only in the infirmary for a few weeks it's fine. I totally don't accidentally hit people really hard with books often hehe....

End of story theme