Juno/juniper

Hmmmmm, uhhhhhh, hiya-NO I have it! HEYA!!! I'm Juno. I am inspired/based off of Persephone! My godly abilities include: ability to control the growth of plants, The ability to grow little flowers from my hands, The ability to talk to animals, and the ability to shoot thorns from my hands that flight so fast can kill a person also they alter in sizes so they can be a small as a grain of rice or as big as that succulent on my desk.

I am married to Neptune/ nep (platonically)! And we have one amazing child named kaiki. My parents are two of the original gods The first Gods my mom's mother (my grandma), i'm not as powerful as any of them but I love my powers. I really like helping people and making them laugh but that's kind of hard to do With flowers... but I manage anyway! I mostly love learning from my spouse all the random facts and information they have in their head, they have a hard time keeping it all in and I am always all ears! I love being able to listen to people and make them feel better about themselves just by listening to their issues! Even if I can't always do something about their problems just listening to them makes people feel better. Also flowers! Everyone loves flowers. Unless you're allergic to flowers. Then I hope you die to my flowers because no one should be allergic to flowers that's just dumb... unless you're a good person and you're allergic to flowers then don't die please.. but also you might be a bad person that's allergic to flowers. But also like. Dang it I forgot where I was going with this.... Uhhhhhhh hmmmmm ummmmm....... I love nature nature is wonderful.

End of story theme