Kai/kaiki

Helloo, i'm Kai/kaiki The god of manipulation and secrets. I know everything someone's holding in. I can tell when someone has a guilty conscious, which is a bit unsettling especially when it's someone you trust.. I can control peoples thoughts as well as hear them, I can manipulate what a person thinks a persons opinion on some thing or even a persons perspective. Though it's a bit cruel I can still do it though I try not to when I don't have to.

I am the child of two gods, gods that believe they are lesser than me. They think my ability is much stronger than theirs combined, of course they would never tell me that I read their thoughts. No I try not to read peoples thoughts I did it once accidentally.. even though they already think I'm better than them there still training me to be better, my parent Neptune is training me in as many martial arts as they know trying to train me to be better than they will ever be. But I will never be better than them I don't care what they think I won't be good enough to surpass them no matter what they keep trying to have me do! Come on let's be honest the God of wisdom Nep and the the god of plants Juno and all I can to is mess with peoples heads! -A Power in which only causes problems for me more things for me to think about. I read lilies mind once it's kind of depressing, or or ghosties they don't think they're good enough for anything they're getting! And it's really hard for me to keep all this weight on my shoulders. I will never be good enough to be the persons a really really really want me to be and all I can do is hope that at least to someone I will be enough. Good thing if they don't respect me I can make them respect me!! I have enough power to at least make people think I'm good enough obviously!

End of story theme