8: not a date

THE TENSION WAS THICK

after all, why wouldn't it be? mai refused to even look in orimoto's general direction, as the latter was also angry at mai for exposing her in front of okkotsu.

     chiyo crawled in bed after blow drying her hair, as she picked up her phone to find a message from one of her new contacts.

🐯: Hey,
are you still up?

hello sukuna! :🐰

yes, I am still awake.
is something the matter?

🐯: It's about that old
geezer's assignment.

Something about having
to spend the day together.

Are you free tomorrow?

     chiyo clenched onto her phone so hard that maki was sure that she was going to crush it.

     "chiyo, are you okay? why's your face so red?", the older twin asked with a concerned look on her face.

     "I-I'm fine!", the blonde second-year coughed out, wishing she was home alone right now so that she could scream into her pillow.

     "it's probably sukuna", mai carelessly blurted out, to which chiyo had blushed even more profusely.

     "I think...I think we're going to hangout tomorrow...alone...", she whispered to the twins, as orimoto had promptly exited from the bathroom with a fake smile on her face.

     "good for you", maki smiled, patting chiyo's head, as she picked up from where she left off in her book.

yes, I am :🐰

where would you like to go?

🐯: Didn't you say
that you wanted to visit
the museums and aquariums?

We can go there.

     chiyo widely smiled at her phone, making mai snort at the lovestruck girl.

     'he remembered...'

okay!! what time should :🐰
we meet? and where??

🐯: After breakfast?

And we can meet outside
the Tokyo Skytree.