He's Back

"I'll take a quick peek at who that is before coming back ok" Schlatt smiled. Tommy was staring at the door as he quickly grabbed Schlatts arm. "It's ok" Schlatt said calmly. "I-it's him" Tommy whispered but Schlatt heard. "Him?" Schlatt questioned. *Its my dad, he's here to get me* Tommy thought as he watched Schlatt get up and open the door. "Hello?" Schlatt said. Tommy looked at the person, it was the slim, disgusting pervert. He was wearing a completely different style of clothes and changed his hair completely, Tommy almost didn't recognise him, meaning Schlatt would have no idea who the guy was. "Hi, I'm her brother, dad wants her home" the guy lied as he smirked at Tommy. Tommy stood up as he started backing away. "Tommy" he heard someone whisper behind him up the stairs. He looked up to see Tubbo and Ranboo looking at him worriedly. Ranboo noticed Tommys chest rising and falling fast so he tapped Tubbo on the shoulder and pointed slightly, letting him know Tommy was panicking.

"Of cause" Tommy heard Schlatt say as he quickly looked back at him, "I'll speak to her first then she can go". Schlatt closed the door and walked over to Tommy. "It's ok, I know you have to go but if you need me then please text Tubbo ok" Schlatt said, he really hadn't recognised the guy. Tommy shook his head violently. "I'll ask him if you can stay a little longer ok" Schlatt smiled as he opened the door back up, "is there any way she could stay longer?" He asked. "No, dad wants her home now" the guy said sternly. "Ok then one second" Schlatt said as he turned back to Tommy and held his arm out, showing Tommy he had to leave. "Oh you poor baby, come on, let's go home" Tommy heard as he felt the guy grab him and pull him into a tight hug, Tommy felt something he really shouldn't have.

"Wait!" Tommy heard someone yell as he looked back inside the house. He watched as Tubbo came storming towards them, he then brought Tommy out the hug and pulled him behind himself. Tommy watched as the guy knelt down and whispered something into Tubbo's ear, he suddenly looked terrified as his eyes widened in fear. "See you around" The guy waved with a laugh as he walked away. "T-Tubbo" Tommy stuttered, Tubbo wasn't breathing, he wasn't moving, he was just standing there staring at the ground. "It's ok I-it's ok" Tommy whispered as he turned Tubbo around and hugged him. "Tubbo look at me" he said, taking a step back whilst grabbing Tubbo shoulders gently. Tubbo slowly looked at Tommy. "You're ok, don't think about it, you'll be ok" Tommy said calmly, trying to stay strong for Tubbo and it was kinda working. "I-I" Tubbo stuttered as a silent tear fell from his eye. "It's ok, don't think about it, whatever he may have said, don't think about it" Tommy said clearly before pulling Tubbo back into a hug, feeling him hug back tightly.

"H-he said s-something" Tubbo cried quietly into Tommys shoulder. "I know he did I know, was it about me or you?" Tommy asked quietly. "M-me" Tubbo stuttered. "It's ok, you'll be complete fine I promise, try and ignore it, it was probably nothing anyway" Tommy said, slowly rubbing Tubbos back. "Guys! You coming inside?" Tommy heard Ranboo yell from the house as him and Schlatt stopped the conversation. "One second!" Tommy yelled back before turning back to Tubbo. "H-he said s-something about my b-body" Tubbo cried. "What did he say?" Tommy asked as he heard Tubbo quietly burst out crying. "It's ok, you're going to be ok, want me to let go?" He said, feeling Tubbo shake his head. "Ok" Tommy whispered, holding Tubbo whilst he cried into his shoulder.

"I-I feel disgusting" Tubbo cried quietly. "Yeah I get that, it'll soon pass though I promise, you'll be ok" Tommy said calmly, "wanna go inside and talk with Ranboo about it?" He asked. "N-no, I-I don't want him t-to know" Tubbo cried. "Ok, it's ok, I already know so I'm here if you wanna talk about it ok" Tommy said comfortingly as he felt Tubbo nod. Tubbo then stepped out of the hug and wiped his face with his sleeves, "s-sorry" he apologised. "Don't apologise it's fine, I've cried to you so many times so y'know, returning the favour and being a good friend" Tommy smiled. "Thank you" Tubbo smiled as he started cheering up. "No problem, let's go inside" Tommy said, letting Tubbo go first into the house before going in and closing the door behind himself.