Problems

Tommy and Tubbo were laying on the grass in the park, looking up at the clouds. "Me and Ranboo did this a few days ago or so I think, except it was star gazing not cloud gazing" Tommy laughed, breaking the comfortable silence. "You two were hanging out without me?" Tubbo said, sounding jokingly offended. "No, well I mean kinda? He took me here when my parents started arguing, I guess he wanted to help" Tommy explained. "And didn't invite me?" Tubbo joked. "We were walking back from your house and I had my parents fighting on my mind so I didn't really think about it, sorry I think?" Tommy explained more. "Oh ok then" Tubbo laughed.

They both then looked at Tubbos phone as it pinged. "Come back and eat, from dad" Tubbo read out. "Time to go back then?" Tommy laughed as he got up with Tubbo. "Yup" Tubbo laughed, leading the way.

"How was the 3 hours at the park?" Schlatt asked, hearing the two walk in. "It was chill" Tubbo said, "can we eat upstairs?" He asked. Schlatt sighed, "go on then" he laughed as the two thanked him before grabbing their plates of food and going upstairs, sitting back down on the bed where they were originally. Tubbo instantly noticed the disgusted look on Tommys face. "Five bites" he said. "FIVE?!" Tommy said in disbelief. "Yes five" Tubbo laughed, "you can do that" he said. "No, no I can't" Tommy laughed. "Yeah you can, I'll do it with you if you want" Tubbo said. "Sure?" Tommy said as he got his fork and picked up some food, watching Tubbo do the same. "Want me to count down?" Tubbo joked. "Do whatever you want" Tommy laughed. "Alright then, 3, 2, 1" Tubbo counted down before they both put the food in at the same time, he watched as Tommy made a sickly looking face. "You alright?" He laughed as they both swallowed. Tommy did a disgusted shiver as he felt the food in his body.

"Yeah" he sighed, he felt like he was actually going to be sick this time but he held it down. "Now again" Tubbo said. "Wait" Tommy put a finger up. "Are you ok" Tubbo laughed. Tommy nodded before sighing again. "Now?" Tubbo said as Tommy nodded, picking more food up before counting down again and eating. On the fifth one, with food on their forks, Tommy looked like he was going to be sick. "In all serious now are you actually ok" Tubbo asked worriedly. Tommy nodded, not daring to speak as Tubbo started counting down again.

After eating the five bites all together, that was it. Tommy ran to the bathroom and held his head over the toilet but he couldn't be sick, he could feel it but nothing was happening. He soon felt Tubbo hold his hair up and rub his back. "Are you ok?" He asked again. Tommy didn't answer as he sat back against the wall next to the toilet. "S-sorry" he said quietly, he was panting. "It's ok, are you going to be sick?" Tubbo asked as he sat down in front of him. "I-I can feel it in my throat but nothings happening" Tommy stuttered on the brink of tears. "Ok, I'll go get you some water, if you need me then shout me" Tubbo said as he quickly got up and ran downstairs.

*Throw up, you know you want to, you don't deserve the food anyway* the voice told him but Tommy just ignored it. "Here" Tubbo said as he sat back down in front of Tommy and handed him a bottle of water. "Thanks" Tommy said quietly as he drank quite a bit before putting it on the ground next to him. "Are you ok now?" Tubbo asked again as Tommy nodded. "You did good" Tubbo smiled, watching Tommy smile as he held his head in his hand. "Thanks" he said. "Wanna go back to my bedroom now instead of a musty bathroom floor" Tubbo joked. "Yeah" Tommy laughed as they both stood up. He stumbled a bit before catching up to Tubbo and sitting back down on his bed.

They both sat opposite each other with their legs crossed like they had before. Tubbo put both of their plates to the side, picking at his own every now and then. "Sorry I kinda pushed you" he said, finishing his food. "You didn't it's fine" Tommy quickly said. "I kinda did though" Tubbo argued. "You didn't I swear" Tommy laughed. "If you say so" Tubbo shrugged. "Wanna start talking about serious shit again or no?" He asked. Tommy thought for a minute, soon deciding, "s-sure". "You said there was quite a lot you wanted to talk about?" Tubbo said as Tommy nodded with a sigh. "So what first?" He asked. "I-I don't know" Tommy said quietly. "We can list them if you want, then slowly work through it until you've got everything off your chest" Tubbo suggested as Tommy nodded.