Sneaking Out

Tommy woke up, his whole body hurt as he slowly sat up against the headboard of the bed. His phone lay next to him as he picked it up, looking at the messages from Tubbo. "Are you ok?" "Did anything happen? "Btw if you ever wanna talk like we did then just text me and we can meet somewhere to talk". Tommy felt tears in his eyes as he kept reading, "I'm proud of you btw!! :D" "Really hope you're ok, you're not responding" "Anyway, gonna try get some sleep now, goodnight Tommy :)". Tommy put his phone back down, leaving it on the messages as a tear dropped from his eye. *"Im proud of you btw!! :D" I don't deserve a friend like him* he thought, *I don't deserve this*. He was zoned out as he started to hear the voice, "do it" he heard, "cut".

Tommy wasn't going to fight against it as he grabbed the blade from under his pillow and did a few deep cuts before putting it back down, feeling his arm sting but it didn't bother him, he was used to it. He wasn't feeling anything anymore, he was once again numb, but he didn't worry, after all, he was used to it. He picked the phone back up and started typing with blood running down his arm. "Thanks for that btw :)" he typed, "the talking and stuff, but also sorry for being like that and saying all that shit, ignore it ig?". He sighed, putting the phone down as he zoned out again, looking at his fucked up arm before hearing the phone buzz. He looked at it confusedly before picking it up. "You don't need to be sorry about anything, you did really good :D But also go to sleep!!" Tubbo texted. "You go to sleep tf?!! XD" Tommy texted back with a small smile. "Are you ok btw? Did anything happen?" Tubbo texted worriedly. "No nothing happened I'm fine" Tommy texted back, biting his nails every now and then.

"Something happened didn't it" Tommy read, feeling tears start to break through again. "Yeah..." he texted, wondering if what he was doing was wrong. "Want me to come over?". Tommy was confused, "it's midnight?!". "And? Me and Ranboo sneak out to the park sometimes around this time". "And you get away with it??". "No but we still do it XD". Tommy laughed quietly at his friends stupidity. "I mean sure if you wanna come over then go ahead!" He texted, not thinking. "Ok! Be there in 5". Tommy then sat up straight as he realised what he had just done, he just invited his innocent friend over at midnight to his abusive transphobic home, meaning if his parents woke up they'd both be dead, literally.

Tommy stood up before running to the bathroom, feeling very lightheaded as he quickly got the blood off his arm. After that he quietly ran back to his room and put on a big pale blue hoodie with joggers and shoes just incase. "Fuck fuck fuck" he whispered quietly, looking at himself in the mirror, his face was red with tears in his eyes. He quickly wiped his face with his sleeves and brushed his hair so he didn't look like total shit. His phone pinged as he quickly ran over to it and picked it up, "I'm outside" he read. *SHIT* he thought, running downstairs quietly and opening the door. "Hi!" Tubbo said happily as Tommy quickly went outside and closed the door quietly behind him. "Hey erm, we can't go in there" he said. The first thing Tubbo noticed was Tommys red face, then his glossy eyes, then his panting. "Ok, wanna go to the park? It's not actually that cold" he said, keeping it in mind. "Sure" Tommy smiled, he felt his hands start to shake, was he panicking?

They both soon got to the park as they sat in the kids climbing thing with the slide connected to it, they both sat across from each other. The walls to the thing were luckily high enough to cover them both. "So what happened?" Tubbo asked, starting it all off. "Nothing-nothing happened" Tommy stuttered, feeling something run down his arm and land in his hand, *blood!* he thought, trying to hide it but Tubbo had already saw. They both locked eyes, Tommy looked scared, Tubbo looked confused until his expression changed to worry. "Is that what happened or was it something else?" He asked. "N-nothing!" Tommy said nervously. "It's ok, calm, you're ok remember" Tubbo smiled, "you can tell me what happened if you want but if you don't want to then you don't have to, I'm not gonna force you" he quickly said. Tommy nodded but he was still on edge, Tubbo noticed.