Kiryuin

Author's Note: This is where the story get's a little more interesting. I hope you enjoy reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"zashu" - Speaking

*points* - Action

'phew' - Thinking 

(I'm gonna stop putting this here after this chapter).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip

POV: SHIROU

It's been about a week since I got transported to this world. To be honest, everything has been going fine so far. 

Mako and I have had the same schedule since I joined Honnouji Academy. It consists of going to school together via bus, having lunch, going back to class and going back home. She's definitely a good friend if you get to know her.

One day, I went up to Mako and asked her a question.

Shirou: "Mako, do you know whos the leader of the school by any chance?"

Mako: "By "Leader" do you mean the person who's in charge of everything?"

Shirou: "Yeah. I wanna know who it is so I can ask them a couple of questions regarding how I got here."

Mako: "Well, It's the student council president, Satsuki Kiryuin."

Shirou: "Wait, It isn't the principal of the school?"

Mako: "Nah. She runs everything here! She built this place and everything in it."

Shirou: "Interesting. Anyway, do you wanna do the homework?"

Mako: "DO I!?"

After we finished the homework, I went to the kitchen and saw Mrs. Mankanshoku making dinner so I joined and helped her finish. We all sat down to eat dinner.

Everyone: "Thank you for the meal!"

*everyone starts chomping away at the food*

After everyone is done eating, I make an announcement to everyone.

Shirou: "I have an announcement for all of you. It's very important and personal to me."

Everyone sits down and looks up at me. I stutter a bit but I eventually get everything out.

Shirou: "I have a trick to show all of you. It's very cool!"

Mako and Mataro: "Tricks? I LOVE TRICKS!! Show us!"

I grab a random pipe.

Shirou: "Trace On."

The pipe has lines running through it and is more harder.

Everyone: "WOAHHHHH! THAT'S SO COOL! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?"

I stare into the pipe, knowing this is just a little thing I can do

Shirou: "Pretty cool, right?"

Everyone: "It's awesome! How did you learn to do this?"

Shirou: "It's pretty complicated, but I'll have to talk about it another day. I'm pretty tired.

Everyone sighs.

I throw the pipe away and get ready for bed. I smile as I realize I can still do some magic but I realize I haven't tried summoning Kanshou and Bakuya yet. 

Shirou: 'Oh well, maybe one day I'll summon them for good use'

*puts blanket over head*

Shirou: 'Maybe one day...'

.

.

.

.

After a goodnight's sleep...

*alarm buzzing*

Shirou: "Ah!"

I jolted awake because of the alarm. Mako and the rest also woke up because of it too. Mako, Mataro and I got up and started getting ready and eating breakfast while Mrs. Mankanshoku started making our lunches. 

Shirou: "Mako, you sure you have the homework in your bag?"

Mako: "Yup! I have everything in my bag!"

Shirou: "Alright, just making sure."

Sukuyo: "Shirou, Mako, Mataro! Your lunches are ready!"

All 3 of us get our lunches and put them away in our bags. We thank Mrs. Mankanshoku and we leave. We catch the bus and we start making it to school. While we are going up, Mako asks me a question.

Mako: "Shirou, remember that trick you showed us yesterday?"

Shirou: "Yeah, why?"

Mako: "I wanted to know, why did you say "Trace On" before it started lighting up?"

Shirou: "Oh, well you see I have to say that so that the spell can be cast."

Mako and Mataro: "SPELL? ARE YOU A WIZARD!?!"

I chuckle a bit and explain that I know some magic, sparing them the trouble of knowing the whole thing. They both nod and understand but I can tell they were a bit excited.

When we got to school, I sat down next to Mako and the class lesson had started. About 20 minutes in, we saw a really big guy entering our classroom and asks the teacher a question in a very serious tone of voice.

???: "I'm on official business!"

Mr. Mikisugi trips and bows down.

Mr. Mikisugi: "Yes sir!"

???: I'm the disciplinary chair! Ira Gamagoori! Students of Class K! There is someone among you that plans to bring harm to Honnouji Academy! Step forward and accept your punishment!

I was really shocked at how large this guy was. I looked at Mako and she was already asleep but the guy in front of us was shaking very hard. He got up and used a smoke bomb.

*coughs uncontrollably*

Shirou: "What the hell man! Wait, where'd he go?"

After a few seconds, I see Gamagoori and the kid outside. The kid puts on the Goku Uniform and challenges Gamagoori.  Gamagoori pulled out whips and started to mercilessly whip the boy until he was unconscious. He took the uniform from him and dusted it off. 

Shirou: "What the hell just happened!?"

I then look up and see a very bright light and I see a woman in the middle of it. 

Gamagoori: " All salute our Student Council President! Satsuki Kiryuin!

Shirou: 'Satsuki Kiryuin? isn't she the girl Mako told me ran this whole place?'

Satsuki: "FEAR IS FREEDOM! SUBJUGATION IS LIBERATION! CONTRADICTION IS TRUTH! THOSE ARE THE FACTS OF THIS WORLD! AND YOU WILL ALL SURRENDER TO THEM, YOU PIGS IN HUMAN CLOTHING!"She then disappears and so does the glimmering light

She then disappears and so does the glimmering light. I was beyond shocked at what just happened. I turned to Mako and she was STILL SLEEPING. Honestly, how does a girl just sleep through all that?

Shirou: "That was really crazy."

Timeskip

Me, Mataro and Mako were walking back after getting off the bus. I decided to ask Mako a question.

Shirou: "Mako, does that usually happen around this place? People stealing and stuff like that?"

Mako: "Unfortunately, yeah. But that's what gives this place spirit!"

I sigh and keep walking forward. We reach the house and we get greeted by Mr. and Mrs. Mankanshoku. I help Mako finish the homework and we prepare to eat dinner.

Shirou: "It was really a crazy day, wasn't it, Mako?"

Mako: "I have no idea what you're talking about! I fell asleep in class." *laughs*

Shirou: "Oh right, anyway, let's dig in!"

Everyone: "Thank you for the meal!"

After we all ate, I laid in bed and thought about what happened earlier. 

Shirou: 'I can't believe what happened today. Who was that guy? Who is Satsuki Kiryuin? What is this place??? Forget it, I'm too tired.'

I shut my eyes as I wait for the morning. 

==============================================================

Author's Note: Thank you all for reading the third chapter! I tried putting as much as I could that would feel relevant in a single chapter. I'll continue working on the fourth chapter right after this!

Quick Peek of what's to come next:

I hope you all enjoyed the third chapter of Kill La Kill: Unlimited Blade Works