Explanation (Half Chapter)

Author's Note: The image has no correlation to the story, yet.

Mr. Mikisugi's Apartment

Shirou: "Alright so, I've figured out this is Mr. Mikisugi's home."

Ryuko: "Took you that long to realize?"

Shirou: "If you knew it then why didn't you tell me!?"

Ryuko: "Senketsu just told me about it! And I just woke up so lay off!"

Shirou: "You're right. I'm sorry."

Ryuko: "It's fine. We need to get some answers from him. Let's wait til he gets back."

Shirou: "Okay. While we wait, I'll make some food for us. You hungry?"

Ryuko: "Yeah sure I could eat."

Shirou: "Alright then."

I put on this neat little apron on and start cooking.

"I put on this neat little apron on and start cooking

25 minutes later...

Shirou: "Foods up, Ryuko!"

Ryuko practically jumps on the table. Guess she was that hungry. We both eat while making some small talk.

Shirou: "So, Ryuko, who WAS your dad?"

Ryuko: "Oh. He was just a typical scientist. He took me in and raised me but he eventually sent me off to a boarding school."

Shirou: "What about your mom?"

Ryuko: "She died when I was really young."

Shirou: "Oh, I'm sorry."

Ryuko: "It's cool. What happened with yours?"

I look down and practically ignore the question. Deep down, I really didn't want to answer it.

Ryuko: "Shirou...?"

Shirou: "It's a- well- complicated story. They both died."

I hid the truth from her. I really didn't want to relive the memory even though I get that same dream every single time I sleep. 

Ryuko: "Oh."

Shirou: "Yeah."

We sat there eating with a silence. We eventually did finish and I wash the dishes. I then heard a doorknob shaking.

Shirou: "That might be him!"

Ryuko: "Alright. I'll do the talkin'."

Shirou: "Go ahead."

Mr. Mikisugi walks into his house and starts wandering over the place.

Mr. Mikisugi: "Okay. I know you two are there, come out."

Ryuko gets up with her scissor blade in hand while I got up with the apron still on.

Mr. Mikisugi: "Why are you wearing my apr-"

Ryuko rushes towards Mr. Mikisugi and has her blade in front of his neck.

Ryuko: "Start talkin'!"

Mr. Mikisugi: "N-Now. Let's calm down, Ryuko."

Ryuko: "Why are we suddenly in your place when that guy attacked me? Are you working with him?"

Mr. Mikisugi: "W-What are you talking about?"

Shirou: "Your buddy, Tsumugu Kinagase attacked Ryuko a while ago. He dropped us off right here after he escaped from that Elite Four girl."

Ryuko: "Yeah! I was almost killed! So, tell us what your deal is!"

Mr. Mikisugi then transforms into his usual stylish look.

Mr. Mikisugi: "Because of him, he made the bond between you and Senketsu even stronger."

Ryuko: "What?"

Mr. Mikisugi: "His name is Tsumugu Kinagase. He is a member of my organization. With his help, he made you and Senketsu true partners!"

Ryuko then hits Mr. Mikisugi in the cheek with her scissor blade.

Ryuko: "So after all that talking and body flashing, you were just lying to me!"

Mr. Mikisugi: "Uhh"

Shirou: "That guy was trying really hard to kill Senketsu. Who are you guys?"

Ryuko: "Yeah. I thought you needed me to help take down the Kiryuins! Also, what are those life fiber things? What was my dad researching?"

Mr. Mikisugi: "I will answer all those questions when I know I can truly trust you two."

Ryuko grabs Mr. Mikisugi's tie and yanks on it.

Ryuko: "Start talkin' or start dyin'!"

Mr. Mikisugi: "Nudist Beach."

Shirou and Ryuko: "Huh?"

Mr. Mikisugi: "We call ourselves, NUDIST BEACH!"

 Mikisugi: "We call ourselves, NUDIST BEACH!"

Ryuko: "Who the hell is we?"

Mr. Mikisugi: "The organization I belong to. NUDIST BEEEEACH!"

Ryuko: "Okay, I'm outta here. Shirou, come with me."

Shirou: "Wha- Alright then."

Mr. Mikisugi: "But that's really what we're called. Oh well, worked either way."

When I'm about to leave with Ryuko, Mr. Mikisugi puts a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see him fully clothed again.

Shirou: "Oh, hi Mr. Mikisugi."

Mr. Mikisugi: "Shirou. There will be a time where I can't protect her. So please, take care of her for me."

Shirou: "I'll try to."

Mr. Mikisugi: "Once the time comes, I will really answer both of your questions. I promise you that."

Shirou: "Okay. Goodbye, Mr. Mikisugi."

Mr. Mikisugi: "Farewell, Shirou Emiya."

=========================================================================

Author's Note: And that's the half chapter! I just wanted to clear some things up before the Sanageyama fight which will have BOTH Shirou and Ryuko doing something (probably).

I had to get out a half chapter because I recently got my hand burnt so I couldn't just leave this story in the dust while I waited to get healed. Don't worry, I'll be back soon to finish the ninth chapter soon.

Thank you for reading Kill La Kill: Unlimited Blade Works up to this point.