Upgrade

The chapter begins with everyone sitting around the kitchen table. They all pick up chopsticks, ready to eat whatever is in front of them. A woman puts a plate full of croquettes onto the table. 

Everyone: "Let's eat our dinner!"

Everyone begins munching down on the food, leaving absolutely nothing to be left. After 5 minutes, all the food was gone. 

POV: Shirou

After I was done eating, I got up and began walking to my room but stopped as I heard Ryuko talking.

Ryuko: "Your croquettes are amazing!"

Sukuyo: "I'm glad you like them. Care for seconds? Ryuko? Shirou?"

Shirou: "No thanks, thank you for the meal."

Ryuko: "Sorry, I'm super stuffed! Thanks for the meal, ma'am."

Sukuyo: "No problem. Oh, Ryuko, I drew a bath for you!"

Ryuko: "Really? Thanks!"

I turn around and see Mataro and Mr. Mankanshoku with a surprised face. I already knew what I had to do...

POV: Ryuko

Shirou: "I'll keep watch so those guys don't come in."

Ryuko: "Thanks, Shirou."

I walk in the bathroom and see a tub filled with steamy water. I go to take off Senketsu but chuckle a little bit.

Senketsu: "What is it?"

Ryuko: "Oh, it's nothing. I just never had a family dinner before."

Senketsu: "Hm? Why is that?"

Ryuko: "Well, my mom died when I was really young and my dad was a scientist who sent me off to a boarding school. Not that I really cared."

Senketsu: "Ryu-"

Ryuko: "But now, when we're all together like this having dinner, the food tastes way better!"

Senketsu: "I'm sure that's the case. And probably because Shirou knows how to cook really well."

Ryuko: "Yeah. He does."

-----

The next day - Lunchtime

POV: Shirou 

We all sit down and open our lunchboxes.

Ryuko: "This looks amazing!"Shirou: "Sure does!"Ryuko, Mako and Shirou: "Thanks for the meal!"???: "CHAAAWING!"Once I was about to eat a croquette, a knife flies into Ryuko and I's lunchboxes

Shirou: "Sure does!"

Ryuko, Mako and Shirou: "Thanks for the meal!"

???: "CHAAAWING!"

Once I was about to eat a croquette, a knife flies into Ryuko and I's lunchboxes. 

Ryuko: "Okay what the hell!?"

???: "Hello you two! I'm president of the knife throwing club, Jack Naito's the name."

Shirou: "Ryuko, you handle this, I'm pretty hungry. Don't worry, I'll save you some."

Ryuko: "Start prayin'!"

LIFE FIBER SYNCHRONIZE - KAMUI SENKETSU

Jack Naito: "SHAWIN-"