New Girl in School

Author's Note: The main character of the series is finally here...

===========================================================================

A day later.

POV: Shirou

*alarm buzzing*

I've learned to get used to this stupid alarm. It actually sounds pretty good after the first 8 days. I wake up a little tired and kinda lazy. I decided to go outside while brushing my teeth and I see a girl with a guitar case and a red streak in her black hair. I decided to go up to her.

Shirou: "Hi! how's it going!"

She turns around and looks at me with a cold stare. She responds.

???: "Who are you? What do you want?"

I was sorta taken a back but I realized she probably wasn't from around here so I respond.

Shirou: "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

???: "It's none of your business! Anyway, I'm looking for a way to get up there. *points to Honnouji Academy*

Shirou: "Oh, are you a transfer student?"

???: "Yeah sure, you can call me that."

Shirou: "That's awesome! Me and my friend were about to go to school, wanna come with us? We can show you the way."

???: "Alright, I'll come along. My name is Ryuko by the way. Sorry for being rude earlier.

Shirou: "It's quite alright."

Ryuko: "Alright, but before I go, I'm gonna go get something to eat."

I see Ryuko going to a shop, getting a single lemon, taking a bite out of it and facing towards me. I get visibly confused and a little disturbed.

Shirou: "D-Did you just take a bite out of a lemon? Are you human?"

Ryuko: "What's wrong with it? 

Shirou: "Nevermind, I'll go get Mako, stay here."

I turn around to the house and get myself and Mako ready. I go outside and I see Ryuko surrounded by a group of unconscious little boys and Mataro panicking a little. I run up to them and shout.

Shirou: "Hey! What's going on!?"

Mataro: "I'm sorry girl! I didn't know you were so strong!"

Mataro and his friends: "Please forgive us!"

Ryuko: "What the hell? Oh well, I can't beat down people who don't wanna fight seriously. I'll let you guys off the hook this time."

I get very confused then I see Mako launch herself towards Mataro, holding him in a position where he's in immense pain. 

Mataro: "I'm sorry sis! Let go! Let go!"

Shirou: "Let go of him Mako. We have to go quickly."

Mataro and his friends run away. I went up to Ryuko and Mako and told them to come with me to the school. We all got on the bus and went up to Honnouji Academy.

Once we got up there, we found out that Ryuko was actually in our class. We called her over to a desk that was empty beside Mako. She sat down and class started. As per usual, Mako ate her lunch and promptly fell asleep. Ryuko was shocked while I was chuckling a little bit. At lunch, we all got together and started talking. 

Mako: "Ryuko! Is that a guitar in that case? Do you play? I can sing very well."

*Mako starts singing very terribly*

Shirou: "Let's just ignore Mako for a little bit while she's in her zone."

Ryuko: "Yeah... Anyway, do you know whos the top dog in this school?"

Shirou: "That would be- oh crap! Ryuko, bow down! Bow down!"

Mako, Ryuko and I bow down while Gamagoori, the disciplinary chair was walking around near us. 

Ryuko: "He looks like a big shot."

Shirou: "That's because he is. He's a three star."

Ryuko: "Three star?"

Shirou: "Yep. That's the disciplinary chair, Ira Gamagoori. He is one of the Elite Four of the student council. He's super tough, only 3 other people share the same rank as him!"

Ryuko: "What's the deal with the uniforms?"

Mako: "The uniforms here have amazing power that boost you incredibly if you wear one. You get all superhuman and stuff! They're called Goku Uniforms. They go from 1 star all the way up to 3 star! Our Student Council President, Satsuki Kiryuin, hands out uniforms to people she thinks does really well!"

Ryuko: "So what you're saying is that the Student Council President is the top dog around here."

Shirou: "Yep. She's a force not to be reckoned with. And speak of the devil, that's Lady Satsuki right there!"

Shirou noticed Satsuki walking down and then noticed Ryuko getting out and standing right in front of her. 

Shirou *whispering*: "Ryuko! What are you doing!?"

Ryuko: "Sorry to interrupt, but I hear you're the queen bee at this school. I got a question for ya!"

I'm currently having a mini heart attack right now seeing Ryuko standing up to Lady Satsuki.

1 star students: "How dare you! Get her!"

Ryuko easily punches them away. She then pulls out a red, giant half of a scissor blade. I was completely shocked when she pointed it towards Satsuki.