Challenge

Somewhere in Honnouji Academy

Satsuki: "How are things going with Matoi and Emiya, Inumuta?"

Inumuta: "They seem to be doing fine currently. They both got through No Late Day and survived the attack of the Anti-Uniform Guerilla."

Satsuki: "Interesting."

Inumuta: "I've done some digging into Emiya and found a bit about his past."

Satsuki: "What is it?"

Inumuta: "He was the only survivor of a massive fire."

Nonon: "W-Wait, what?"

Sanageyama: "No way.."

Gamagoori: "That must be extremely terrible to deal with."

Satsuki has a frown on her face but continues to speak.

Satsuki: "Unfortunate indeed."

Inumuta: "He might be dealing with tremendous survivor's guilt, hence why he doesn't like engaging us."

Satsuki: "I'll be thinking about this. For now, you all are dismissed."

Elite Four: "Yes, Lady Satsuki."

Satsuki: 'I never knew he had to deal with this.'

POV: Shirou

Walking back from Mr. Mikisugi's house.

Shirou: "That guy is weirdly interesting."

Ryuko: "Yeah. I can't believe we've been lied to, though."

Shirou: "It's fine, Ryuko. Don't worry, whatever happens to you, I'll be right there to stop it."

Ryuko has a flash of red on her face while she keeps looking down.

Ryuko: "T-Thank you, Shirou."

-----

The next day...

The morning went as usual. We all went to school, had a delicious lunch, talked about life until I saw a sign. I went towards the sign and instantly knew it wasn't a ordinary sign.

CHALLENGE TO A DUEL - RYUKO MATOI OF CLASS K. I WILL BE WAITING AT THE FIRST SPORTS GYM AFTER SCHOOL. - UZU SANAGEYAMA

Ryuko: "Uzu Sanageyama"

Shirou: "That's the guy that was with the tennis girl and the boxing guy."

Ryuko: "Yeah I remember. What does he want with me?"

Shirou: "Probably to challenge you, idiot."

Ryuko: "Hey!"

Shirou: "Sorry."

Ryuko: "Alright whatever, I'll go. Come with me if anything bad happens."

Shirou: "Got it."

After School in the First Sports Gym

Ryuko and I immediately ran to the gym after school was over. We entered and saw Sanageyama surrounded by 1 stars. They got out of the way so we could talk. 

Shirou: "How's it going, Sanageyama!"

Sanageyama: "Hi."

Shirou: "You mind if I just watch on the sides?"

Sanageyama: "Sure, why not."

Nonon: "Oh man, why is he here?"

Gamagoori: "Why does that matter to you?"

Nonon *blushing* "It's nothing."

Ryuko: "Anyway. I was called out by one of the elite four! That's not something I can just pass up now."

Sanageyama: "I like that spirit! Let's enjoy this duel, shall we?"

Ryuko: "Right."

The stars on Sanageyama's outfit started sparking and eventually transformed! I thought only Ryuko and Satsuki could transform but I was dead wrong.

Sanageyama: "THREE STAR GOKU UNIFORM - BLADE REGALIA!"