...they can also go very very wrong

Starting off here there's going to be big changes, and officially, this is all happening in episode 7 of UnOrdinary so we have a little bit of time before it kicks off the UnOrdinary timeline I'm setting up as Remi returns in episode 23 of the canon. Now, let's get into the news of this chapter. Things are going off in a new direction, just to add to Y/N's character developmont before his return to Wellston. He's going to new times and new places in the TARDIS with the Doctor and Fam, one of which I already have planned and am super excited for, and think you will be to. Not spoiling what it is, but its gonna be exciting. Now, another thing is I've altered the bio as you may have already noticed, and you'll understand why but its going to be sad, also, just a heads up, you'll finally learn who your dad is. Next, augmentations. Y/N has the Spartan augments from Spartan I to Spartan IV. Pretty much all its doing is upgrading his speed and strength. Onto the chapter!

==============================

Y/N P.O.V

As the Doctor was grinding on me I asked the TARDIS to set course for Sheffield to drop off the Fam for a few hours to get this horny woman some attention. As soon as I got her answer I thanked her and we'd landed in a few minutes, as they looked confused.

Y/N: I asked her to drop you guys off until tomorrow. I have to go do something and it will likely take all night.

Doctor: I'm something!

Blushing heavily I shushed her and the FAM gained looks of understanding and slight disgust.

Y/N: So yeah...could you guys come back tomorrow at...3pm?

They nodded as they walked out, doors swinging shut behind them.

Doctor: Now, where were we~?

[Lemon Warning. If you don't want to spoil your little virgin eyes, skip to the next bold that's like this.]

Grabbing Y/N by the hand, the Doctor(who will now be called Alice as a placeholder), lead him to out of the TARDIS and into his room and once there she pushed him down so he was sitting before unbuttoning his pants and pulling them and his boxers down allowing his 10 inch cock to jump up and hit her chin.

Alice: O-Oh my...so long~

Slowly she licked up his shaft, reaching the tip before putting her mouth around it and sucking softly as she went further down, moaning slightly as she did, causing more pleasure as Y/N's dick vibrated from them.

Y/N: J-Just like that. Keep going.

Alice giggled as she kept deepthroating Y/N, spit coating his cock as she pulled back before going deeper at a faster speed. As she bobbed her head faster and faster it pushed Y/N further to the edge. 10 minutes later, Alice felt a hand on the back of her head pushing her all the way against the base, as she felt warm liquid shooting down her throat directly into her stomach. A few seconds later and she was allowed up to breath, panting as she did so.

Alice: So I'm guessing you liked it?

Y/N: You have absolutely no idea how good that felt sweetheart. Now get up here and lay back, its time I return the favor.

Alice: Oh~. Please do~.

Alice climbed up onto the bed, dropping her clothes on the floor as she did so.

Alice: Mmm~. Get over here and ram that cock in me big boy~.

Y/N said nothing as he crawled over Alice's prone form. Slowly he slid his cock in Alice's virgin pussy, hitting her barrier soon after. Y/N looked up for the go ahead, as Alice nodded she gained a heavy blush before she screamed in pain.