~note~

(if you can tell me what he's saying... i'll give you a shoutout!)

Hi readers (if you're reading this),

Of course I'm writing this book now so you might be asking yourself, why all of a sudden am I writing this? He died almost three years ago! Well I recently watched Descendants 3 on a day off and all the memories from all those years ago came flooding back. My Descendants phase had returned. After watching I finally knew what I wanted to do with my life. It always had to do with the entertainment business, whether it be an actor, singer, dancer, I know my mind is set on that. Like I'm doing the dances in my bathroom and I'm not at all ashamed! Now do I necessarily want to be on Disney? No but the influence from these movies and Cameron himself gave me inspiration and continue to today to give it my all and I'll get to that goal someday.

Cameron, words cannot describe how much you're missed every day by everyone. You were and are a light to this world and made it a better place. You chose good when you could've spent your money on fancy yachts or a giant mansion, but you put the people before yourself. That's what I've always found inspiring about him. That he had such a busy schedule and still found time to give back when the people needed it. So thank you for doing what you did and being such an inspiration for this new generation. Gone but never forgotten. R.I.P King.