Teppei x male reader (angst) part one cause it was long long

(i have no clue what im doing. Also, dont get mad i constantly use cryo visions I just really like them and their fun to write also the song i listened to whilst writing this was Hayloft 2 and tbh i do think it fits the chapter)

TRIGGER WARNING!!!! DEATH, MURDER, BLOOD

(do keep in mind most angst chapters will have these themes)

(also this one is not for the scaramouche enjoyers since we all know what happened with him and Teppei)

You smiled at Teppei, listening to him happily talk about his day and what was happening in the resistance.  You were really good friends with Teppei you had bonded as a result of you saving Teppei during a fight with the Shogun's army, he had been on the brink of death. You could remember perfectly still.

 You narrowed your eyes, the pelting rain drenching your hair and by extent your entire body. The Shoguns army was battling with the resistance. You were on neither side however you spotted a quickly bleeding out member of the resistance, a rapidly approaching Shogun army member seemingly to finish the job. You shot out of your hiding summoning your polearm. You pierced it through the Shogun soldier's chest, not even needing to use your vision. You watched their limp body hit the ground and begin to bleed. His eyes dull and lifeless. You looked at the hole in his chest and noticed it was gaping. Your eyes then traveled to the cowering bleeding man you had just saved. His eyes were glossy, and he was drenched. You scooped him up and noticed a dog man who seemed to be distressed. You ran up to him and with the man slung on your shoulder you tapped his shoulder. He turned around and was about to attack you, however you held up your hands and explained. "Your soldier here is bleeding and has passed out due to severe blood loss. I don't know where the camp is, so I don't know where to transport him to."

"M/n?" Teppei's voice pulled you out of your memory and you looked up at him.

"Yeah?" 

He chuckled, "You were lost in your head again weren't you."

".... maybe" 

Your response caused him to chuckle again. You enjoyed his company a lot. You turned your head at the sound of footsteps, Kokomi was approaching with the traveler, Aether. You and Teppei stood up waving to them. You didn't like how people used Aether for their own selfish wants and then not help him. You couldn't help him so why should he help you? You walked over to him and asked him how he was doing and after a while you noticed Kokomi and Gorou talking, but no Teppei. Your eyebrows knit, but you trusted Teppei to take care of himself.

A couple days had passed, you had gone to look for the traveler and found him sobbing as he pounded the side of a house. Your eyebrows knit as you run over to Aether, trying to ask him what was wrong however he merely glared at you and stormed off. You began to chase after him, however you spotted something in your peripheral vision, it was white. You turned your head, and your eyes were flooded with tears. It was Teppei, his life drained from his body and his eyes completely dull. His hair was white, and he looked significantly older than he had a mere few days ago. Your knees gave out from under you, you hit the ground with a hollow thud.

It had been a few days, but you had found the people who had caused Teppei's death. You could hear yelling. You burst into the room, your mask covering your face. Aether was screaming at the shortest man known to man. Aether soon collapsed, leaving you and the short hat man alone. Your rage was unbridled, uncontrolled. You summoned your polearm, your vision glowed, and you disappeared amongst the smog. You popped up behind the short man and held your polearm tip to his neck. 

"Care to explain you explain your motive for handing out delusions to innocent people just trying to live their life and thrive?"