Childe x (emotionless) male reader (alternate ending) part TWOOO

(HEY GUYS THIS IS ALSO MY 1K SPECIAL FOR THE BOOK SO YEA)

(also complain all you wanrt i've been kinda burnt out lately, i'll likely edot and rewrite this later)

(also early smut warning for the gays who dont wanna read it) 

You wiped your mouth after finishing your meal, you began to stand up and wash your plate. As it's what you're used to. However, Childe's mother took your plate and smiled at you, she walked into the other room as Childe pulled you from your chair. You quietly observed what you assumed was his room, lots of soft blankets, pillows, TONS of photos, and yet only one bed. Childes bright eyes looked to you, and he smiled widely, "Since there's no spare room, I can sleep on the floor, and you can take the bed!" 

You shook your head, "No no, you sleep on the bed" 

Childe got a 'wtf' expression before smirking slightly, "Well... why don't we both sleep on the bed?"

You considered the offer and just nodded, sitting on the bed and leaning against the wall. Childe nodded towards you, and you got up deciding to follow him. He led you to the bathroom and your eyes widened, you observed the place, it was very nice. Like overly nice you were shocked, "You could clean yourself now and head to bed early you know?" You looked to him and turned on the shower, he chuckled and left you alone. As the warm water hit you, you hummed softly taking your time in shower, after a while you wrapped a towel around your waist annd realized you forgot your top to sleep in. Welp, guess you're sleeping in your sweatpants, you slipped the loose sweats on and walked to Childes room, you shut the door softly and looked to the bed noticing him staring. 

You gave him a questioning look as his face turned bright red before he stammered, "I assume you're done w-well I'll go in now" He scurried to the bathroom, did he not want to be near you? At this point you just wanted to sleep so you flopped down onto the bed and fell asleep on your stomach. 

(If you were here for fluff skip over this part... ahem time for nsfw, uh keep in mind this is my first time writing nsfw so give as many tips as you feel is needed aha. im sorry erureuur) 

You were awoken rather rapidly, before you could even question what was happening or what woke you up, you heard whimpering. Rather loud whimpering at that, and soon felt the bulge rubbing against your thigh. You felt shocked; however, you didn't wake your coworker, wanting to see what he would do next and after a couple whimpers, "hA- Ha~ M/nn~" You felt your heartrate increase as your stomach twisted, you closed your eyes trying to enjoy the moment for just a second longer and soon felt Childe jolt awake. You reopened your eyes and tilted your head as he wriggles away from your thigh. You grip his waist suddenly, bringing him back towards you. You've never felt something like this before, especially not such an excessive feeling, you needed more of it. His eyes widened as he felt something brush against his own uncomfortable bulge. He blushed heavily as he tried to back away, however your hands were still wrapped around his waist, preventing him from moving. Something deep within you was seemingly awoken, you gripped his waist tighter before asking, "Do you wish for us continue?" He nodded, and you continued to do what you both started, you took his pants down his legs and pushed him onto his back as you slid down on top of him and went down towards his dick. He whimpered covering his mouth as you carefully took the head in, he jolted when you stuck your tongue in the slit. You smirked proceeding to bob your head up and down, adding in the occasional swirl of your tongue. He bucked his hips into your mouth, causing you to grunt, before recognizing the copious amounts of pre-cum entering your mouth. 

You pop you mouth off of his dick, smirking before you remove your sweatpants and boxers, slicking your hair back with your hand you had a devious idea, with no prep you rammed into Childe. He nearly screamed as he bit into his hand, you let out a drawn-out groan not expecting him to be so tight. You begin to bite and suck on his neck and collarbone, leaving hickey's all the way across the areas you covered, giving him a break to adjust to your size, however soon you bit a spot, and he whimpered as he tightened around your dick. You continued to suck on and bite that spot on his neck, while thrusting in and out at a fast pace, he couldn't do anything but moan and whimper at this point, you smiled and continued to thrust into him, feeling a different kind of muscle and he bit into his hand harshly, whimpering. 

(again first time smut im gonna end it here)

You awoke with a jolt after remembering last night, Childe smiled at you from the doorway and dragged you to breakfast. You were greeted with a decadent array of foods for breakfast. You smiled softly, bowing your head and began to tear into the very nice breakfast.