Ayato bc hes so ngh (angst?)

A/N :

hi hello, listen to this while you read bc it makes it sm better bc i did and- 

I HAVE A DIFF AYATO CHAP COMING AS WELL I SWEAR

WHY HAVE I NOT RUSHED THIS MORE I LOVE AYATO SM AND HIS RERUN IS RIGHT HERE

got him on eu, still chasin him on my main *half confetti* 

this is short ik but i needa feed yall while i work on longer projects and one shots~

"cosmo wtf is with your posting schedule."

idfk myself so dont ask hahwjeojroj but have ayato angst ish bc im literally gonna sell my soul to get him 

enjoy..? i think...? 

*him is you. literally, every bolded him/he is you.*

Loud steps sounded throughout the Kamisato household as a certain male returned to the estate tired of being treated like he was just a nobody to the rest residing in the estate. 

Thoma's eyes widened realizing he was already home from his job to accompany Ayato while he dealt with more classified affairs that Thoma couldn't attend to. The (h/c) male almost always seemed peeved, the blond housekeeper never asked as to not invade privacy, but he was worried. Whenever he talked to Ayato about him, he wrote him off, saying he was merely someone he knew when he was younger who he only kept around to keep Ayaka in good spirits. Thoma was shocked the first time he heard this explanation, often times he kept him company in the early hours before either of the Kamisatos were awake. He wasn't one for many words, but he made an amazing listener. Thoma never expected Ayato think of him so lowly, especially since he had known him for so long. What Thoma didn't expect for him to think all in the Kamisato estate despised him that much, Thoma didn't have many opinions on him, nor any strong opinions, but he didn't HATE him.

Ayato was lying to himself; he knew he didn't hate his childhood friend, but what he couldn't accept is that he could possibly be in love with a male, let alone a male who isn't of high class. It was complicated. His parents would have killed him had they known, not only bringing the boy they described as grimy, filthy, and unworthy living in the estate. Not only living in the estate but also accompanying the head of the Yashiro commission in the most classified affairs. He sighed loudly as he glanced from the stack of papers to the time, 4:39 am. He should be far asleep by this point; he whipped his head to the sound of footsteps. His sword at the ready, he sheathed it when he noticed it was him. He seemed peeved, he ruffled his hair and practically stormed out the door. Ayato sighed once more and continued working on the stack of papers, hours go by and Thoma walks downstairs with a wide smile until he notices the blue haired male. "Have you slept tonight?" The pyro wielding male asked and Ayato contemplated his response before just nodding. A few more hours pass by, and the stack of papers was dealt with. He looks at the time, 11:27am. Not half bad, Thoma comes back in, telling him breakfast was ready but before he leaves, he asks something, "Oh and Ayato, do you happen to know where M/n is? I haven't seen him for several nights" Ayato looks up at Thoma as he stood, pondering his response for a moment, "No I have not, are you concerned of such trivial matters?"  Thome merely looked at Ayato and went into the kitchen, the sounds of cooking filling the house for a while. Breakfast was oddly silent, along with the house. Soon breakfast was over, and everyone went about their days, with Ayato unable to sit still, noticing as the hours ticked by, he had not returned. 

And as you sat there, bleeding from your side on the same beach you met Kamisato Ayato, the same beach you realized you love him, the same beach where you could see your favorite constellations. You wondered how they had snuck up on you, your vision's light flickered, fading but fighting to stay lit. The wound on your side glazed over as an attempt to save your blood, to keep you from bleeding out. It was too late, your vision turned black in the corners as you felt excessive fatigue, your limbs were heavy, and your eyes were attempting to close. You could hear distant shouting, but you were happy, you had finished your final note to the Kamisato's. To life as you knew it, you had planned to go out a different way, but this worked. It was painful, but you could not be upset. You breathed in heavily, feeling the sweet release, your body felt the best you had ever felt. You smelled your favorite smell, which was the cologne you and Ayato both wore to constantly remind each other of the other. It smelled of Chinju flowers, fresh water, and of home. You inhaled deeply one last time, you were at peace, you were hit with all your favorite memories as your vision faded to black and you exhaled deeply.