Razor angst (i am sorry semi-important a/n at the end)

(btw you are in fact razors age your just a mom friend)

(also tw; blood, description of death)

Is he really just a friend M/n?

Kaeyas words rang throughout your head as you walked throughout Wolvendom, just wandering. At least, you told yourself you were just wandering. You knew you were looking for the one and only Razor.

You let your mind wander to back when you had first met Razor...

You had run after Klee one day, when Jean and you had noticed she was gone. You had grabbed your polearm and ran, soon finding that she had gone to Wolvendom. Once you had arrived and grabbed her giving her and earful about running off and the danger of it etc. You soon heard a grumble as the silver haired male had come into view carrying a very small scrap of meat. Jean was soon to find you two, she came behind you, sighed and took Klee from you. After you offered to help Razor hunt some more meat so he could eat well that day you and Razor had grown very close.

You tell yourself you had gone to Wolvendom to wander and get some stuff off your mind. However, you knew that was not the case. You knew that you were looking for the silver haired male who resided in Wolvendom. Everything is oddly silent in the thick forest of Wolvendom which allows your anxious thoughts to roam. The birds aren't chirping, no foxes, not any squirrels were around. A faint smell of death was around, which was usual as the wolves had to hunt but smell of death and complete silence together? You were anxious as all hell. You encroach the area Razor usually was around and slept by. As your boots softly crunch a few leaves you look around the whole area. No sign of him. No Razor at all. Ok, now you were REALLY concerned. He was almost always here at this time of day, as the early morning dew made the air cool, he said he enjoyed sitting there, taking in the coolness before it went away.

After HOURS of searching, you hear a small, weak whimper come from a small cave. Your heart pounds in your chest as you rush over to it, finding Razor surrounded by the wolves. The wolves are limp, blood dripping from their mouths and pooling, you could already smell the rot. You run over to Razor, kneeling down beside him. He looks over to you, your eyes widen at his state, he looks weak, he's pale and looks to have no energy. You then notice the blood running down his chin, and his hands clutching his stomach. He then lurches forward, coughing up blood, a lot of blood. You hold back tears as you asked Razor what had happened, your worry was obvious from your tone of voice. He looks at you with pain written on his face. 

"Me and Lupical ate boar meat, Razor doesn't know what was in the me-"

Razor was interrupted by himself coughing up more blood. You had no idea what to do but you rip off your sleeve and wipe off the blood from his chin. Before saying,

"Razor let's take you to Barbara, she'll make sure your fine"

You said this as a way to reassure both yourself and the weak boy in front of you, being real with yourself you had no idea if he was going to live, let alone be fine.

Yet, the wolf boy weakly nodded. You stand up and scoop up the silver haired male. carefully putting him on your shoulder, you soon find yourself sprinting as fast as humanly possibly towards the city gates. You feel blood run down your torso, presumably the male on your shoulder bleeding from his mouth, tears run down your face as you run faster towards Mondstadt. You soon run through the gates, running through the street's bee- lining towards the Cathedral. As you reach the doors of the cathedral, you slam into the door, forcing it open you scream that you need Barbara. The sisters were about to tell you off, but then they noticed the limp male on your shoulder. The sisters' eyes widened, scrambling to get Barbara. 

Barbara soon raced over to you, quickly giving you instructions on how to help her heal him. You nodded her words ringing through your head as you followed her around helping where you could, your head was empty yet so full of thoughts the day was a blur and before you knew it you were walking home with blood all over you from the other poisoned male. You wanted to sob when Barbara informed you the wolves had eaten heavily poisoned meat. You gently opened the door to your home, weakly greeting your parents before walking to your room and just passing out on your bed not bothering to shower or anything, you were exhausted mentally and physically.

You slowly peeled your eyes open, immediately rolling out of your bed, hitting the floor and scrambling up to shower so you could check on your friend you had to know how he was doing, you flinched as the cold water hit your skin, but you slowly melted into the shower relaxing your body as you soaked in the nice feeling of the cool water. After a while you stepped out and slid on some clothes deciding to let your hair air dry, you sprinted out of the house quickly arriving at the Cathedral out of breath and panting. 

(time skip~)

Another day, you thought to yourself as you stretched. You had grown both in height and muscle mass, ever since that day you had tried to better yourself in case that ever happened again, you just wanted to be able to get a limp person to the Cathedral faster. You had felt you were just too slow. However, as the days turned into weeks, you had lost count of how long it had been, but Razor was doing better, he could talk and move around, Barbara said he'd be completely healed soon. You fluffed your hair and calmly walked out of the house, however you soon put a pep in your step, excited to see your close friend once more. You whistled as you walked through the doors of the Cathedral, not noticing the solemn looks on the sisters faces. As you walked to Barbara you finally opened your eyes, a perplexed look adorning your face when you notice her tear-filled eyes and wavering smile. 

"Barbara, what's wrong...?"

Her smile drops as she wipes her eyes, 

"I- I appear to have been wrong about Razor."

Your heart drops, you know what she means, you wanted to think the opposite, he's fine now and can go outside of the Cathedral for the first time in what feels like forever. However, you know that that is not the case.

"Can... can I see him one last time before the funeral...?"

Barbara smiles meekly at you,

"Of course,"

You nod weakly as Barbara leads you to him, he seemed, peaceful. As Barbara left you really took in how sad he looked, all of the muscle he had built up using his claymore was gone, he was bony, extremely pale, his eyes lost their shine, and his hair was somehow messier and longer than it was than when he was in the wild. The clothes that fit him nicely now hung off his body. The open window caused his hair to blow from the wind, you don't know how long you stood there. You wanted to think it wasn't real, that you'd wake up in a cold sweat and roll out of bed in the morning, but soon Barbara knocked on the door and came in. You had zoned out at this point; your eyes were dull, and Barbara hugged you trying to comfort you. You just stood there, any word she uttered went in one ear and out the other. 

ANOTHER TIME SKIP BIT-

You stood in a suit as you watched his coffin be placed in the ground, it didn't feel real, you still felt empty knowing he'd never be there, knowing you never hear his voice, knowing you would never see his face again. You wiped your face as your shoulders shook, you had held together for so long since that day and you were about to shatter. 

A/N : HELLO OML THIS TOOK WAYYYYYYY TOO LONG, I have a Childe one shot lined up next! uh please feel free to correct any grammar mistakes or like, incorrect Pov words...? I FORGOT THE TERM FOR IT, but I tend to forget what Pov I'm writing in and might even skim over it in editing, but also leave suggestions for my actual writing, how I describe scenes, how I do dialogue, if characters seem OOC. If any that applies to a chapter leave an in-detail critique and I'll keep it in mind even if I don't reply :D hope you enjoyed this long overdue update, and I will see you all in the next chapterr~

Your least favorite Wattpad writer,

Cosmo