03

- The Hex Witch -

- 03 -

While Elijah went to speak to his brother, Sylvia suggested that she should keep the pregnant werewolf company, and give the brothers their privacy. Elijah has mentioned that his brother has a short temper, impulsive behaviour and whatnot.

Returning back to the cemetery, she saw Hayley with a couple other witches surrounding her, expect Sophie. "You look like you need a friend in this situation" Sylvia took a seat on one of the stones like Hayley. "I'm surprised you still stuck around, if I were you, I wouldn't be here"
"Why not?"

The pair walked further away from the witches, out of earshot but still able to see them.

"Elijah saved your life, but you don't have to help him or me. You can go on with your normal life"
Sylvia chuckled "My life is far from normal, and Elijah's a friend so might as well help"

"How can you help? What are you?" Hayley questioned. "You'll see if necessary. So you slept with a hybrid huh?" Sylvia teased. Hayley was younger than Wanda, so the redhead treated her like a younger sister.

"That was a mistake. Since Klaus is also a vampire I thought he wouldn't be able to procreate"
"I didn't know vampires or werewolves existed before tonight"
"You seem to take the news well, other would freak out"

"Just because I didn't know of supernaturals, doesn't mean I don't know my share of enhanced humans"
"What does that mean?"
"I happen to know a few super soldiers, gods, assassins... and the list goes on"
"You just got more interesting, I like you" Hayley smiled.

The girls spent a couple more moments together before Elijah returned, this time with his brother. The witches, Hayley, Sylvia, and the brothers gathered around in the cemetery.

"No it's impossible" Klaus spoke as he saw Hayley. Sylvia noticed the difference in the two brothers, one was calm and composed while the other was not.
"I said the same thing myself" Elijah commented.

"This is a lie. You are all lying. Vampires cannot procreate"
"But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You're the Original hybrid, the first of your kind. And this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes" Sophie explained, yet Klaus was not satisfied, he thought the witches were lying.

"You've been with someone else, admit it!" Klaus turned to Hayley and screamed.
"Hey, I've spent days held captive in a freaking alligator bayou because they think that I'm carrying some magical miracle baby. Don't you think I would've fessed up if it wasn't yours?"

"Should've slept with her before you were a hybrid then" Sylvia commented, and Klaus turned towards her. He didn't recognize the woman, perhaps she was another witch conspiring against him. He noticed that the redhead was standing next to Elijah, as he was slightly protective of her already. Klaus knew she wasn't a witch, or at least that's what he inferred since both him and Elijah despise witches.